I'm pullin a Rodney Dangerfield

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Goin back to school!!!!

Never graduated in 94'and have truly never gave a fuck that I did'nt.I'm not sure how many classes I need to finish,but I'm bout to enroll @ a local community college and finish my high school course(s)so I can be an outstanding citizen...lol

I just felt a void,so fuck it....finally gonna do it.Are there any broads around @ night on campuses?:classic:

After i finish,I may even work on a 2-year there,depending on how this effects my job.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Dog lemme tell ya...What you're doin takes ALOT of balls...

I took my proficiency test in 95, but never ACTUALLY got my diploma...Now I'm making better money than most of my college grad homies, but I STILL feel like I need to go back and finish what I started...

Best of Luck To You...Hopefully someday I'll do the same!!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
DJ Mark 7 said:
Dog lemme tell ya...What you're doin takes ALOT of balls...

I took my proficiency test in 95, but never ACTUALLY got my diploma...Now I'm making better money than most of my college grad homies, but I STILL feel like I need to go back and finish what I started...

Best of Luck To You...Hopefully someday I'll do the same!!!
Thanx to all.I already got a real cool job that pays well,but I feel like it's time to start plottin out my dreams by gettin a diploma,and start my own biz(whatever it be).I have a great job right now,so that will take off all the pressure of passing courses,and all that other shit.It's a win-win situation.

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
BAMMER said:
Goin back to school!!!!

Never graduated in 94'and have truly never gave a fuck that I did'nt.I'm not sure how many classes I need to finish,but I'm bout to enroll @ a local community college and finish my high school course(s)so I can be an outstanding citizen...lol

Your doing what I'm in the middle of doing, good luck with it.