Im Open For Any Suggestions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2007
What it do siccness?! I wanna thank everyone for there support. I been seeing some of your post and feedback and here is the thread if anyone has anything to say to me about projects, feedback, love, hate its all love from me. Thnkx

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Whats up, Fresh. In terms of feedback, I think fresh with HD is some of your best work ever, you and H is a combination I would like to see more of in the future. Also have you considered doing anything with Husalah?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Fresh rivals any other projects DJ Fresh has done imo, it's up there with his early projects with Livewire. CWE is what we've come to expect from H, you could call it "lo-fi gangsta rap" lol. I prefer Fresh since it's an actual studio album by him(FINALLY) and proves what he could do with quality engineering & mastering.

Said this in another thread. A couple of projects back I started to think you were getting predictable, but your team has been trying different things here & there, while sticking to your usual sound, so props for that. When is that Cousin Fik Tonite Show dropping? Do you know when Chris Da Fifth is getting out?

As far as suggestion I would have loved to see you do an album with Lil Blood but it looks like that fell thru...

Nio Tha Gift & DaVinci both need their own Tonite Show.

Keep up the good work, the music is great. Artists I would like to see you work with: Pep Love, Brother Ali, SB, Killa Tay, Turf Talk, B-Legit, Moeses Soulright, KOB, Saafir, Big Kirt and Jadakiss. Prolly hard to get some of those but hey just some ideas. Keep them slaps coming

Really looking forward to the T-Nutty project, that song that you leaked was sick.
Also holler at me if you need some reviews, aint nothing to do some up, just hit a msg on here.

Feb 19, 2011
ITS LONG OVERDUE. DO A ALL NOR CAL CHICANO TONIGHT SHOW. ARTISTS LIKE BIG OSO,BIG TONE,REDRUM, NSANITY. IT WOULD SELL....
Yea or atleast do one with Davina. She has a big following and im sure it will sell. Her solo debut made it to #63 on itunes best selling hip-hop/R&B albums and is still one of the best sellers on Rapbay.com

Oct 19, 2006
you gotta do a project with a Mob Figaz, they're the OGs of this new mobb sound so you gotta go to the source!

edit: also a project with HD & Young Gully together would be ridiculous. It'd be like a new version of the Stalin and Beeda from back when: the most promising young oakland cats together