IM ON ONE REMIX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010
whats the point of hating on thizz latin in every fuckin thread when you used to fuck with them yourself?

May 6, 2007
lmao this is straight garbage. whats the point of making all these threads when noone feels it. Whats thizz latin coming too?

Feb 13, 2004
I said thizz latin was never that good to begin with I suppose that's hate even know I like Mr. Kee's music and he had an album on the label. lol

Feb 7, 2011
your doin more harm then good man..

U gotta learn how to respond to negative criticism even if it borderlines haterism. Its hard to keep hating on someone whos being humble.

those who are giving brutally blunt and honest opinions are actually helping you more then your circle of homies who say everything u spit is tight... Listen to what they have to say and learn and expand from it. If I tell you "that shit was wack bro." and you respond with "thanks for at least peepin it" Im going to go away from the encounter thinking "at least this fool is listening to what his listeners think" and im going to peep your next shit to see if you have improved on it.

jus my 2 pennies

Mar 17, 2010
real shit what you said troll shit i always like feed back good or bad shit at least ill know where my weakness is at so i can improve on it..you need to step it up a whole lot tho lucky keep at it tho im not really into texas rap even tho i live in texas..only texas rappers ill hear is spm,juan gotti n thats it really...

Mar 17, 2010
work on your flow a lil more and also on your delivery bro...if i could rate that track it would be like a 5/10,im not a hater just before that shit gets thrown out but this forum isnt really your kinda style i think they got a dirty south forum or somethign you might want to check out bro this is a whole different kinda genre..