I'm on new Dj Green Lantern Mixtape!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.newliferecordsllc.com
download the new Dj Green Lantern Mixtape I'm on "Myspace invasion 6" at www.myspace.com/djgreenlantern My track is called "Yeahhh" and it's me and my artist Komplx.

Also Check out "We Country" & "Follow Me" at www.myspace.com/newliferecordsnlr Leave some feedback, let us know what you think! These are some very DIFFERENT type songs, TRUST ME! Feedback is greatly appreciated!

www.bilistic.com

Dec 29, 2008
i think paying to rap on a cd is bootsy regardless of the host or artist being well known. thats kinda like paying someone to own your cd.

Like here I'll pay you ten bucks and you take this cd.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
i think paying to rap on a cd is bootsy regardless of the host or artist being well known. thats kinda like paying someone to own your cd.

Like here I'll pay you ten bucks and you take this cd.
shut up. I wouldn't even listen to your cd if you paid me to.

Apr 7, 2004
300 to 500 isn't bad if it's an official mixtape. People tend to not fuck with mixtapes like this because they know it's not part of the djs official series. example coast2coast mixtape(OFFICIAL) coast2coast mixtape"presents talent showcase(NOT OFFICIAL) or dj green latern Invasion(OFFICIAL) dj green latern myspace invasion(not official)