I'm official done wit it.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2002
Wow i never thought this day would come but i guess in the end everything must change.

I am leaving the siccness 4 good. I'm leaving not cuz of the argument's in the post, or the gay internet beef, naw i'm leaving cuz i'm not feeling this site no more. I appreciate all who spoke words in the post with me or against me. I aint tripping it's cool. The Rip talking shit was a case of a nigga talking a lot of shit and me i'm only doing what so many do on boards every where and around coolers on mondays in work places about sports player and musians alike, that is give an opinon on a situation given the info i was presented with. If you don't want nobody to know then don't tell. No news cam. came and the media brought it to us, no it was lynch and his people. The other reason i'm leaving is the board has changed. I remembert back when it was just read and black wit sac bee at the top and roloc ran it, them was the days. Now it's something else, what i can't say but it's something like a vein 4 people to talk a lot of shit and i aint wit it. Last but should have been first is the music is no longer good to me. I was lynch's biggest fan and had all his albums. Even bought a few albums from other artist just to hear him spit one verse and i never even heard of them other cats. (I've been a member on this site since 96' i was about 15 then and now am 24)

The music to me is dead and to me the music made the site and so since the music and the rep of siccmade is dead, so goes the site and now me as well.

Peace.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ see what im sayin ...too many sensitive ass dudes who pour there heart and soul into this internet shit..man go step foot outside your household..smell some fresh air..theres more to life that a web site..but yet and still time after time we get these j-kittens who cant grasp that fact...ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS...NOBODY CARES WETHER U STAY OR LEAVE..U WONT BE GETTIN PM's FROM FOLKS SAYIN SHIT LIKE "no god's son..u gotta stay man..the siccness wont be the same without u dogg..if u leave im leavin too" haha

Apr 25, 2002
with your 100 posts...lmao u aint even a siccness vet yet....""wannabe killas yaw aint real" lmao..but you..oh you god's son..your the killenist of the killa nikkaz aint u...killa.lol..be gone

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
i appreciate that you made a post about you leaving the site...that way i dont have to worry what happened to you after i dont see your name up on here...anyways, ill be real sad to see you go, write to me and maybe we can spend some time... :mad:

"teas gone cold i wonder whyyyy y y y dada daaa dadadaaaa/somethingsomethingsomething window mmmmhhmhmhmh""

Oct 14, 2004
^^^ What are you speaking on. I see a great deal of hate that flows through your posts. If you dont like it why do you even post then. It makes no sense for you to post if all your going to post is a bunch of hate. I see your quick to speak on hate but when you speak hate its all cool huh? Just understand homie you dont have to hate, just sit back chill and light up a philly and start thinking. People dont like someone who is full of hate remember that homie.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Ey, homie

When I leave, I just leave. The homies I have here, we keep in touch. But why are you looking for attention ? Be careful with your soul, homie. It's the only one you got and if it goes bad, you can't change it back ...

I remember some of your posts: you live confused and worried and homie if you thought you would find answeres here (or anywhere outside of your own kind heart), my wish is that God be with you. Or Alah, or whatever deity--just so long as you know it is okay to hope. That it is okay to love. That it is okay if one white dude calls you fake or one black dude calls you homo. That it's okay if not everbody loves you for the beautiful and unique snowflake that you are. And everybody on this board is different, so always expect personalities to come into play heavily on a daily basis.

When you leave, leave, dont post anymore. When you come back, come back, start posting again. Threads like this one, however, only invite people to say "Yeah, homie, it's okay to kill yourself" or "Youre racist" or "Oh, boo-hoo" and even "Miss ya homie, stay up". Basically, every respose on the web may come your way. Make certain you read your own heart first and foremost ...

the homie, kabol

Apr 25, 2002
at Rob s4..i dont give a fuck..this aint hate...i aint "hating" im clownin..im clownin becuz.this is plain and simple..flat out..GAY SHIT...how the fuck u gonna pour your emotions into a website..yall live in a office all your life..just you and your computer? is your comp your only means of communicating with others?...hahah 4real..go make some real friends..if your only friends are folks from a fuckin internet website u deserve to recieve shit talkin..flat out..and if dude was serious about leavin with that final post and never comin back..than he wouldnt even have to worry about readin this shit..right?..

Apr 25, 2002
poet said:
That it's okay if not everbody loves you for the beautiful and unique snowflake that you are.

the homie, kabol
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...OOOHHHHH SHIT..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOT DAMN THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I EVER READ ON HERE