I'm new

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 15, 2006
i'm new, and i'm trying to get (starting to) get into underground (if u ask me real hip hop / rap) more and more! i used to be into mainstream hip hop but now iv thought more about my taste in hip hop / rap music and really see how fake and annoying alot of mainstream hip hop now these days and how fake alot of it is. the people that i still listen to and some that i still like are: DMX, Geto boys, E-40, Chamillionaire & a few more. here are some underground mcs i listen to: C-Bo, Mac Dre, Cool Nutz, Danger Doom, Tech N9ne & Strange music (techs one of my fav), All of BTNH, Blackalicious, Afroman, Young Dre, Damizza, Lil-Dead, Yukmouth and a few more. but i'm trying to find more underground. and i here alot about brotha and alot of its real good so i was wondering if someone can an album or two from him? i would really like that.
THANX

Feb 5, 2005
phizzy said:
i here alot about brotha and alot of its real good so i was wondering if someone can an album or two from him? i would really like that.
THANX

IF YUR ASK'N 4 A DOWNLOAD OF 2 ALBUMz ?

NOPE !!!

BUT IF YUR ASK'N 4 A RECOMMENDATION I CAN GIVE U DAT...

PERSONALLY I'D START FRUM DA BEGIN'N SO U CAN SEE DA GROWTH OF DA ARTIST FRUM WHEN HE START'D UP TO NOW...

MEAN'N GO BAC TO "24 DEEP" AN WORK YA WAY UP TO "SEASON OF DA SICCNESS", "LOADED", AN ON UP TO "LYNCH BY INCH".....

BUT SUMBODY ELSE MIGHT RECOMMEND U START WIT WHUTz RECENT, WHICH IZ COO 2...

MOST LIKELY YUR HEAR'N DA USUAL NOISE ABOUT LYNCH FRUM DA 2 ALBUMz MOST PPL CONSIDER HIZ BEST " SEASON OF DA SICCNESS" AN "LOADED"....

SO U PROLLY WANNA PIK UP THOzE 2 ALBUMz TO SEE WHUT DEY TAWK'N BOUT ....

- GEEzUz

Jun 11, 2004
Well, however you got here, Siccmade is the place to look for original West Coast gangsta flava. Just know that Lynch and siccmade fam have been makin albums for more than a decade now, and all the albums are very different from each other. From old school type 24 Deep or Nigga Deep type albums, to classic type Season or Settrippin albums, to ultra dark evil Loaded and If These Walls... albums, to the more recent, fresh and creative Suicide type albums. If you try something and don't like it at first, try somethin else from a different era. Enjoy, I wish i were just discoverin Siccmade for the first time...

Mar 26, 2005
Your collection is empty if you aint got no Young Droop, X-Raided, Spice 1, Lynch, 3 6 Mafia ya know some of the real underground cats. Thats almost a whole collection right there! Peep dat shit mayne!!! :siccness:

Apr 26, 2002
pbarb666 said:
Well, however you got here, Siccmade is the place to look for original West Coast gangsta flava. Just know that Lynch and siccmade fam have been makin albums for more than a decade now, and all the albums are very different from each other. From old school type 24 Deep or Nigga Deep type albums, to classic type Season or Settrippin albums, to ultra dark evil Loaded and If These Walls... albums, to the more recent, fresh and creative Suicide type albums. If you try something and don't like it at first, try somethin else from a different era. Enjoy, I wish i were just discoverin Siccmade for the first time...
well put homie. fold.

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
start in order

24 Deep
Season
Loaded

then download or buy all them albums blackmarket put out that were fake

Lynch is gettin paid for em now, so if you buy em it goes to him this time

then get on Lynch By Inch

then he did group albums with C-Bo "Blocc Movement" itz a coo album but just slapped together

then Trigganomentry, which is prolly the best Group album he did in my opinion, thats with Cos and they form the group Suspicion.

and he recently dropped NEW SEASON with MC Eiht, bangin album, but not yet released, but i got mine early at best buy, so call yours up