I'M LOOKING FOR....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Nah bro.....I sold it awhlie back....I remember I got it in high school...People were just bumpin that triple gold ballas track....You might wanna check your local wherehouse or search the net....when I got some time i'll search 4 it 2....and i'll let you know if I find anything

Apr 25, 2002
I got the tape!

I pulled it out a few months ago when I was selling my tapes. If I still have it at the pad I will give it to you for free....are you willing to take the tape?It's in perfect shape just have a grip of tapes and they just take up space.

Apr 25, 2002
It's on the way playa!

I also sent some promotional stuff I had left sitting in my office (Lil Ric,Gangsta Reese.V-boy stuff) and some stuff I got the other day from NBD. Holla when you get it and enjoy..............~TAZTWI$TED~

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Re: Just went to ya'll site!

SIC-CITY-HUSTLA said:
That song "CROOKED SMILE" is sic fa sho! Had me poppin my colla and groovin back-n-forth at my desk! You guys networking ya'll? Heated!Holla ~TAZ~
Glad you liked it pimpin. We always down to network. I'll be in the bay from June 9th to June 12th so holla at ya folks and let's get it cracklin...