i'm looking 4 some flint albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
lockdown kickin it from the cell dropped on cd.overdose is a tape only , but my personal opinion about it, if you aint heard it yet ,its not good...its hip hop...they re tech no djs now btw lol detroit techno militia is their name

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
nope impossible , they made 500 back then, they used to have a few left of both of their albums , but some niggas robbed their whole studio inventory.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
nope impossible , they made 500 back then, they used to have a few left of both of their albums , but some niggas robbed their whole studio inventory.
I know you don't mean anything by it, but out of respect...don't use the word nigga. Especially when you're not black. I don't even like when my fellow black brothas say that word. It's disrespectful and you would never fully understand that word, history, and overall negative stigma that is behind that word.

Like I said, I know that you don't mean any harm, but I'm not one of these youngster. When a non-black person says it where I come from, they'll get their asses handed to them. If you can't say it in a group of brothas like myself and who I run with, then you probably shouldn't have that word in your vocabulary.

Jun 7, 2003
I know you don't mean anything by it, but out of respect...don't use the word nigga. Especially when you're not black. I don't even like when my fellow black brothas say that word. It's disrespectful and you would never fully understand that word, history, and overall negative stigma that is behind that word.

Like I said, I know that you don't mean any harm, but I'm not one of these youngster. When a non-black person says it where I come from, they'll get their asses handed to them. If you can't say it in a group of brothas like myself and who I run with, then you probably shouldn't have that word in your vocabulary.

I'm not going to type proper language(If I remember right idiots like to check people on how proper they are in a blog like they are more mature since they're proper) , cause I don't talk like that in real life. Whatever reason he has for adding the word nigga it doesn't matter. He can say it if he wants cause he's on the internet, if anyone wants to check him on this specific site then they need to be a moderator on here, but he can still say it anywhere else on the internet. If anyone doesn't believe in free sheech, go open your own blog or be in congress and vote for SOPA or any of that other corruption shit.

Jun 7, 2003
BTW check this shit out, no matter what music you listen to, if you don't feel this shit your a fool.

[video=youtube;UiInBOVHpO8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiInBOVHpO8&feature=plcp&context=C32d0d54UDOEgsToPDskJWNosI1aGBsKigN9y9_BnV[/video]

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
well i respect your opinion about it.and its really no thang to avoid this word.but in my opinion its making the racist topic to a topic if you say that white people shoudlnt use it.some of my friends re africans and i hear the word here and then , its not about the history of the word when they or me use it,its just a word, you yourself give it a meaning.

but i must admit that in regular talking i never use the word nigga because i have a bad opinion on the word itself...but if i'm talking with friends from africa that use commonly the word because they,like me grow up listening to rap ... i can occasinally use it...and nobody say nothing nobody notice that...it's just a slangf or us all,white and africans,asians we learned from it music...this happens because ENGLISH is not our language...and the word nigga is probably a term related to the rap music for us
but if i'm talkin on regular stuff i never use it if i'm talkin about economy,religion or whatever it will never happens that an african,african- american can become a nigga

DAZED THOUGHTS

mikal...do you remember what you said years ago???
klansmen can see me as an african and i'm proud for that because i might think that every normal person,out of the ELITE in this world is becoming a nigga,if we think that nigger was the word for slaves from africa...because out of ELITE we are all slaves nowadays..but first mentally.

i hope you feel me BRO!!!!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
well i respect your opinion about it.and its really no thang to avoid this word.but in my opinion its making the racist topic to a topic if you say that white people shoudlnt use it.some of my friends re africans and i hear the word here and then , its not about the history of the word when they or me use it,its just a word, you yourself give it a meaning.
Thank you for respecting my opinion. It shows me that you regard yourself with the utmost respect. I respect you even more for that Indo.

I do want to say this though...Africans and African Americas had the same historical struggles. However Africans and African Americans have different identities. What I mean by this is that if you were to say "What's up my Kafir" to and African they will be more than likely to want to fight you that. Now would you guy's in Europe say that phrase to an African? Hell, no. Not unless you wanted to offend him and start a fight with him and not if you have enough respect for yourselves. Most African Americans don't know that term (Kafir), nor do we identify, understand or have a connection with that word. It wasn't used here in America.

This is why Africans don't give a fuck if you say "Nigga ie. Nigger", because they don't have a close relationship/identity to that word as much as African Americans do. Some brothas will let you say that word (nigga) around them, but old school cat's like me don't play that. Old school white brothers and other non-blacks respect themselves enough not to say such an offensive word like that...regardless of how cool, hood, gangsta or whatever they may thing the word is. When old school non-blacks say that word, they mean it and don't give a fuck about you. That word seems coo' to these youngster, until their non-black friend say's it to them and means it. As I stated earlier...I don't like it when my brothas say that word either and I will/do tell them to when the opportunity presents itself.

As 187HeWrote said...yes, people can say what they want and I have no control of that, however that wasn't the point of me saying this to you and anybody else on this site who isn't black. My point was to acknowledge that you didn't mean anything by it and to ask for you not to say that word out of respect to me, others and most of all yourself. You kindly acknowledge that as I knew you would. I'm glad that you respected my point and understood me for that. Kudos to you for not falling into the ignorance that is on display by others. Like I said non-blacks cannot fathom, nor fully understand the undertones of that word. It's a feeling that can't be written, purchase or sold. It's much deeper than most know.

Thanks again.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
awww shit readin that just reminded me of something real sad I experienced.

We was in a bar, few fellas, couple girls, lookin fine. One of em turns around to the homie (he's orig. guyanan) and one of em said with their south african accent.. So this shorty just casually says, "So what do they call you here mate, a kafir?". I saw the man die 1000 times over. That was fucked up. He was chirpsin her as well. All bad.

here's one for you Sincere... my pops used to kick it at a bar with some soldiers in the 70's & 80's - some of em had hispanic roots & told my pops chicano was a racial slur. I know what it means but shit I believe em but i've never heard that before.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
here's one for you Sincere... my pops used to kick it at a bar with some soldiers in the 70's & 80's - some of em had hispanic roots & told my pops chicano was a racial slur. I know what it means but shit I believe em but i've never heard that before.
I don't know what Chicano means to you guys/over in Europe, but Chicano is a name of pride out here in the states. To sum it up...it's like saying that he/she is Brown and proud. Most people who say Chicano in the Mexican community are more revolutionized, Community based, aware of their roots, proud of who they are and their heritage. Yeah, whoever said that was wrong if they think that it's a racial slur. Well, it's not a racial slur here stateside. I can't speak for overseas.