I'm Leaving the Game...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2003
With just 5 weeks till the launch of the new business, I'm finally leaving the game. Myself and wifey are getting into the whole Web 2.0 thing as it relates to real estate marketing with a twist. It took damn near a year to do the desgin, css (both text and layout based), javascripting, content development, marketing, video tutorials and all but it's finally here.

Here are some screen shots:

May 17, 2004
even though u didnt post much u had some fiya i still remember that wedding invitation.. but can you explain what exactly web 2.0 is? i been hearing about it for a while

Mar 3, 2003
Good lookin' out gwritin...yeah, about Web 2.0 it's the next generation of websites that allow websites to act more like desktop applications with the help of new programming languages like AJAX and others. For example there are web-based programs that allow you to edit photos as if you were using PhotoShop (Picasa) and (GIMP) (all on the web, no downloads) or web-based programs like Writely or Google Spreadsheets that challenge Microsoft Word and Exel...(again all on the Web, no downloads.)

Web 2.0 is also about blogging, video use, social networking, community-like sites.

Most enjoyable is the new design style Web 2.0 has given birth to. It's really a play off the Window XP and Vista environments.

Oh...and laying out sites in CSS is the in thing...<DIV> tags are good <TABLES> bad.

Bottomline: Web 2.0 design is about clean design, larger text, using icons, and getting staight to the point in content.

A great site to visit is: CSS REMIX

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Looks like you have it all planned. I wish you best and hope you reach great success in your new business venture. I'm jealous! Good shit. Work hard. If you ever feel like your working TOO hard, work harder.

Mar 3, 2003
Here's another idea I'm moving forward with that I hope will bring in an extra $5,000 to $10,000 a month. It's call repackaging and re-presenting material in "Public Domain". Basically, selling books online (e-books) no longer bound by copyright law. As designers we have an advantage. IT'S EASY MONEY...NO BULL.

Once you read this simple one page article I guarantee you'll see what I mean.

Here's a link to a PDF article I scanned: http://www.truthbydesign.com/pd.pdf

Enjoy and make money!!!

Mar 3, 2003
I'm not giving up designing...just designing for clients... and now focusing on soley designing for my business. I really got tired of chasing pennies.