i'm in El Paso for 2 months, they diggen Bay Area rap, any1 want me to push there CD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Rap scene is close to Nil here (being not many local artist) but from what i been seeing, they be bumpen a lot of other Texas rappers, and a lot of Bay Area. I live right next to the mall, and i already slanged a good amount of my CD's. If any of you want to try and get a few CD's out in this market hollar at me.

its very different from the bay, no asians, no blacks, no whites... just mexican... this place is like one huge varrio, on the mexican boarder. Its fun place yto party though, if you like to be hot as fuck in the middle of the desert lol

If anyone want me to try and get there CD out here i will... send me how many you want me to try and sell, tell me how much you want for them, and when i sell them i'll give you your cut, or if i don't sell them, i'll send you back your CD's...

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
NJAIL: Im going to send you some Jay Tee & Baby Beesh. That should go well out there. And alot of promo shit. Hit me with your address on my PM.

Make sure you hit Ciudad Juarez across the border there. Some good partying.

Peace.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
wassup njail...this TKO...u know my boy garrett from Napa..we was choppin it up about your group dubble negative...how's things going? and what you doing down in el paso TX man?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i hit most everyone back, if i didn't E-mail you, or PM you... please e-mail me: [email protected]

either that or just mail me ya stuff to:

Syde Akt
1601 Lee Trevino apt# 2026
El Paso, TX 79936

i'm not in the business of jacken' peoples shit, so don't be worryied i'ma run off with your cd's and money. Basiclly you'll get 5 bucks a CD, anything over 5 bucks i can sell will be my profit. so if i sold a CD for 8 bucks. 5 is yours 3 is mine... and if you could, send one extra one for me, that i can open and listen to, so i know what i'm trying to get out to the people, and have a chance to feel ya shit.... peace playas...

ohhhhhhhhhh and the reason i'm in El Paso... there's two reasons, 1 i put together a Latino hiphop mixtape, and i'm pushing it, because this is a HUGE untapped market... and i have a girlfriend that goes to school here... so i get to hit 2 birds with one stone.

and i'm in town till the end of august, then back to Vallejo... so if you can get me your packages in a few weeks, so i have plenty of time to get them out there, that'd be cool....

peace ya'll
Syde akt

and TKO: dubble negative's doen real well, we finshed the EP... i'ma use the profits of my mixtape, to really flip out the LP to some super shit... i'm basiclly bored during the daytime, and need somthing to do, that why i want to slang these CD's and show these Desert Folks what the bay is about

May 23, 2002
im from el paso to homie i live up in tha lower valley i used to live in SAN JO but moved down here to scrap vill aint nothing but dirty scarps down here and tha music they bump down here aint bay area its east coast and down south and spm it seems im tha only one that bumps lynch x arided hollow tip jt and other northern rappers el paso sucks balls