Im going to Pedaluma next week........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
dude i been in so many fucked up ghostly situations dat i aint even scared no more when creepy shit happens. ima go look for that thread with all dem stories.. haha and i still havent taken dem pictures of dem creepy ass places

May 29, 2002
that shit just sounds like another blair witch project type movie. There doesnt really seem to be much "official" information on it. until i see some real articles on it I wont believe it. I googled it and only found that site that was posted and a few blog type pages. I didnt really look that hard but I think its all fake.

Mark, have you actually been there? I know its a real place but was there really a "haunted house" there?

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
That website is mostly fiction on the house....However the facts on the history are legit....Those kids are just some nerds lol...

I've heard many stories from people who went up there and experienced shit, but I never had a chance to go before it burnt down