I'm getting dragged to this fucking movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Sign in here if you're about to be (or already have been) dragged to watch a movie you have no interest in. This could be in a theater or not. I pick most of the movies we watch so occasionally I have to give in.

I just saw Valentine's Day. Talk about a ploy.

It is as bad as you thought it would be.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not to hard for a romantic-comedy; after all Eternal Sunshine is my favorite movie of all time, but it sickens me that they would cast like 15 stars for a movie, throw in some shit dialogue, and call it Valentine's Day.

OF COURSE my lady is going to want to watch this. Fuckin pricks.

You win, Hollywood.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Sign in here if you're about to be (or already have been) dragged to watch a movie you have no interest in. This could be in a theater or not. I pick most of the movies we watch so occasionally I have to give in.

I just saw Valentine's Day. Talk about a ploy.

It is as bad as you thought it would be.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not to hard for a romantic-comedy; after all Eternal Sunshine is my favorite movie of all time, but it sickens me that they would cast like 15 stars for a movie, throw in some shit dialogue, and call it Valentine's Day.

OF COURSE my lady is going to want to watch this. Fuckin pricks.

You win, Hollywood.
That movie had a huge drop-off on Friday of week 2 of course. Something like 60+%. That being said they are already planning on making a movie just like it but for New Years eve/day. I'm sorry that you will have to see that one too.

Mar 18, 2003
That movie had a huge drop-off on Friday of week 2 of course. Something like 60+%. That being said they are already planning on making a movie just like it but for New Years eve/day. I'm sorry that you will have to see that one too.
That's nice. Throw Taylor Lautner/Taylor Swift in it and it's a fucking lock. Those 2 alone probably doubled the gross and they were barely in it. It's like, the plot of the movie and the acting are irrelevant.

Mar 18, 2003
Yeah my girl is a sucker for all the cliché movies. Let me add one thing, though: I rarely pay to see movies like Valentine's Day. I will usually have her go with a friend, but when it comes to watching them on DVD I have to suck it up sometimes. She is a good sport about the movies I watch. But I could NEVER get her to watch something like A Clockwork Orange. Fuuuucckkkk no.