im gettin irratated

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
if you read this and you have gears.. add me, im gettin fuckin pissed about this damn host achievement i jus wanna get it an be done with hostin.. i hate hosting.. so help my ass out an get me an achievement...

and if you need somethin achievement wise in gears there really aint nobody better to go to then me.. i done everything in this fuckin game campaign wise. hit me up an help me out

Oct 5, 2004
i honestly think after today.. i aint gonna be playin to much of this game anymore.. i played 5 matches all longer than 35-40 minutes an it was jus fuckin ridiculous.. im sick of the lil kids that say nothin but nonsense stupid shit the entire time.. seriously im done with this game with the exception of a rare occasion.. fuck multiplayer gow

Oct 5, 2004
ima keep the game.. i aint sellin none of my games anymore, everytime i do that a month or 2 down the line i wanna play it for a half a day or whatever.. i aint sellin games no more... but that dont mean ima be playin them bitches either

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
Masked Lemon said:
Shit, Gears is going for $50 used on ebay...

I might just wait until my birthday next month, I'm sure I'll end up getting a couple games.

Until then, I'm playing Tiger Woods like a madman.
Damn I saw a gang of em at Target for $39.