i'm from tha...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i'm from the o to the x- N-a-r-d/rollin on D'z/mashin out in the 350/we rise in the morning and run shit in the streets/blunt fired up in traffic with the heat under the seat/livin on the edge thinkin bout takin a leap/and we're lookin for that notch to make our dicks secrete/it's a mutherfucker keepin your head above water/i'm not a shit starter/i'm the one thats endin it/rules i'm bendin it/the homies packin everything from semi's to automtics/in times thats drastic/cock the steal back and straight handle it/oxnard a city full of G'z/and everybody on sumthin from meth to trees/low lows and s-u-vs/with latin,asian,white & black bitches who please/money makers and money takers/we ain't no fakers/we keep this shit true/from pinoy gangs to mexicans sportin blue/hostile/volitile the streets are speakin/just the other day another fool on the ground with blood leakin/hit in the dome the other one in the guts/broad day light talkin bout a murderous job with nutts/ask the homies in the pen we aint givin a fuck/and for the 805 you know we're givin it up/i recognize the real no matter where they're from/not fuckin with suckas in a heated situation they'd straight run/while we holdin our ground/at the sound of the gun blast/we blast back/come back another day and leave your ass in the past/leave'n burnt rubber on the pavement- unorthodox behavement/time to dip into the stash/try to take it slow but sumtimes the times get fast/

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
we keep this shit true/from pinoy gangs to mexicans sportin blue/hostile/volitile the streets are speakin/just the other day another fool on the ground with blood leakin

I like The Hostile/Volitile switch...This is Nice though cuzz....But like the Overall opinion of everyone regardin' you in here.....You use some simple shit at times...And it takes away credit from your good part's in a way.....Maybe If you could spend more time piecin' together what it is you tryna say....(I'm speakin' on as if you sat down and wrote this) Not freestyled it...

6/10....You skyin' the chart's cuzzo

Deuce

2 C's

Apr 25, 2002
thanks duece this took me 10 minutes,i came back to clean it up right now...

check back.

ama spend a lil more time on it.

(done,just added a couple missing bars and a couple words here and there)

maybe i'll drop another verse and hook.

Apr 25, 2002
hook-

OXNARD 805/IN FOR LIFE/
WE KEEP IT DIRTY/
REAL G'Z/SMOKE TREES/
AND AIN'T FUCKIN WITH bustas AIN'T WORTHY/
DRUG DEALS AND CAPS PEALED/
WE KEEP SERVIN.../
WHILE WE MOBBIN OLDSCHOOLS WEEKEND SEASON CRACKIN/
STAY PERVIN/

Apr 25, 2002
17's on the rider/100 spoke daytons/paint job just on the turf/they wanna bite like imation/peer hateration/i feel it when their in my presence/mad cause the bitches jock and they are'nt feelin the essence/of real G'z/bitch you ain't fuckin with these/you get stoped like stop signs best to pump your brakes and ease/your fuckin tires/you stayin wired/bitch livin trife/how the fuck you expect to make that fiend your wife/?thats sum cold shit/the way she jook your furniture for speedy money/you fuckin dummy yea muthafucka that shit funny/i'm laughen in your face while i count my stack/and you out there bumpin stock brainwashed into that mainstreme crap/you need sum game in your life/get sum get right/you the type to spend all your dough to keep that bitch in your life/that ain't livin/day to day out there givin all that you can while that bitch just take/if i were you i'd tell that bitch to jump in a lake/and your kids ain't knowin thats sum sad ass shit/runnin around in diapers with boogers on their lip/i'm sayin it's a shame the way the ghetto introduce you/into/everything scanless/sumtimes i feel i can't handle this/but i'm about mine/my time is vital/ama shine through it all try not to spin out in spirals/805 shit gets live in a minute/gangsta shit we live it/while i'm in tune with my spirit/demons try to drag you down/sniff you out like a hound/take you for whut you got and put you 6 in the ground/so just strive cause the world aint slowin for you/you gotta be about sumthin get out and do whut you gotta do/sumtimes i'm thinkin oxnard aint bout shit/but drugs and hit's offa good shit/you don't even have to bang/muthafuckas will pull that thing/put one in your brain/have your momma livin with pain/for the rest of her life/yours ended before hers/feel this muthafucka while i'm typen these words/i'm dippen in a lil of everything/just the way i get into things/i'm lookin at my surroundings/while i put it on paper talkin bout life around me...

(got into a lil of everything in this verse.on a personal trip)