I'm feelin what Tech said in the new Murderdog

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2003
THe shit he said about the muthafucking industry be tryin to keep certain artists including himself out of the game and shit and as he tried to clear shit with stupid muthafuckaz who be callin him a devil......but my favorite part of the interview was when he said "they can accept Andre 3000 when he does something different like Hey-YA but they cant accept this different hard-core shit I'm doing.....That hey'Ya song Andre did, black folks aint used to listening to shit like that......I was rollin when I read that shit.Then Tech went on to say," One line on my album and it would destroy another's artist album"

I enjoyed that article and interview with him...by far the best interview I read in the dog besides Esham riding on Eminem and Fred Durst

Sep 26, 2002
i dont give a fuck who they are
if tech gives a rapper some free publicity and a kid wants to find out more about that rapper, he ain't gonna find nothing by searching for BG bullabu

the kid pays murder dogg some of his/her hard earned money and gets a complimentary fuckin headache lookin for a rapper that doesnt even exist

Jan 9, 2004
I guess I don't know the story. Is murder dog mag known for always making a mistake like that? Guess they need to hire an educated editor in order to make the magazine more credible.

Apr 21, 2003
They should be known for that shit. everything i read from them ghetto fuckers is spelled wrong! haha
i'm going to get the mag when i get off work here in about 20 so i'll just see how fucked it is.