I'm done posting here........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
ever since the wave of Absolute Power weirdo's this forum hasnt been near as cool as it was before, too many bullshit posts and bullshit opinions......

this
whole
thing
is
going
down
hill

i miss all of the real tech fans posting here, now i just get lost if i havent touched a computer for two days........

dont take this as me hatin on new tech fans, welcome aboard, but yall slept WAYYYYYYYY to long to get shit but a smile from me:)

~late

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
GREW_SUM......

Where you been man? I rolled through D-Town last weekend and was gonna see if you wanted some promo shit, but i haven't seen you on the board for a minute. Stay here in chill for a while. Shit will get better. It's just a matter of weeding out the problems and stickin to what's real.

Peace
Nick

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
I see where you're coming from Grew Sum, there's getting to be a lot of BS to wade through, but there's still good stuff to talk about and this is a great place to get news about Tech related stuff. Let the moderators get settled in before you leave for good.

EDIT: I just read Nick's post about Justin Timberlake's new cd, and I take everything I said back, you're right, the forum is going to hell in a handbasket, and we better get out while we still can :cheeky:

Aug 19, 2002
this used to be a place for tech fans, to show the ~man that he's hot~
and we all could keep it true and talk untill that ~damn A P dropped~
now Tech got fans poppin up like JD and ~So So Def~
and all the meaningfull posts pushed down till theirs ~no mo left~
now theirs ~posts on Justin Timberlake~ and i ~must admit this shit is way~
out of hand, and as for that man, Tech needs to ~post and set the record straight~
untill then, i got a demo to work on, and i bet them ~strange mans won't even peep it~
they was ahead of the game before bein lead to fame, these ~crazed fans, i dont need it~

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

GrEw_SuM said:
this used to be a place for tech fans, to show the ~man that he's hot~
and we all could keep it true and talk untill that ~damn A P dropped~
now Tech got fans poppin up like JD and ~So So Def~
and all the meaningfull posts pushed down till theirs ~no mo left~
now theirs ~posts on Justin Timberlake~ and i ~must admit this shit is way~
out of hand, and as for that man, Tech needs to ~post and set the record straight~
untill then, i got a demo to work on, and i bet them ~strange mans won't even peep it~
they was ahead of the game before bein lead to fame, these ~crazed fans, i dont need it~
chill chill bra......
tech has posted.......he is cool with all this.....
just give it time.....everything will weed out.......

sounds to me like you are mad caue tech got new fans........

I HOPE NOT!!!

out!!

Oct 6, 2002
come on now, this is dumb as hell. You were just bitchin about there being a bunch of shit on here and you are adding to it. Tech reads this shit everyday, he does not care if people take a moment a say something for a laugh. By the wayhe is gonna laugh his ass off when he reads what was said about Timberlake!!!LOL If you do not like what is being talked about why dont you start a new thread and talk about shit you want "the real" Tech fans to talk about. That would be a more positive way to do things instead of all this negative shit!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
STRANGE7 said:
come on now, this is dumb as hell. You were just bitchin about there being a bunch of shit on here and you are adding to it. Tech reads this shit everyday, he does not care if people take a moment a say something for a laugh. By the wayhe is gonna laugh his ass off when he reads what was said about Timberlake!!!LOL If you do not like what is being talked about why dont you start a new thread and talk about shit you want "the real" Tech fans to talk about. That would be a more positive way to do things instead of all this negative shit!

Aug 21, 2002
GREW_SUM... I understand what you are saying homeboy!

I read this shit, and I haven't had a post that really caught my attention. I usually post to let people know that I am alive, but my $00.02 is this will improve over time dogg. F.T.I. will bring new threads that are worth replying to.... But shit is hapnin' no fast on here, if you've been gone for a while, you'll notice that Tech has posted on here. Only 4 times, but his presense is felt here....