im back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
danadane215 said:
I got plenty of E-40 cds', I don't need E-50.

that's a hater ass statement.....unless you've heard the album.

i used to not like BD's shit either.....then i gave it a chance.....his solo is BETTER than anything he ever did on SLR besides ONE song.....IN MY OPINION.

GREEDY BD

On the Rise
May 4, 2002
WWW.GETTINGREEDY.COM
danadane215 said:
I got plenty of E-40 cds', I don't need E-50.

madd mann beat you up bitch, mak did too. you aint got shit important to say maggot. this is officially the first hatred that has come since the album was released, congrats you won a free c.d.
send a return address and wait for the mail man , i deliver. and i guarantee youll love it.

Jan 13, 2003
GREEDY BD said:

madd mann beat you up bitch, mak did too. you aint got shit important to say maggot. this is officially the first hatred that has come since the album was released, congrats you won a free c.d.
send a return address and wait for the mail man , i deliver. and i guarantee youll love it.
Dogg, I have heard plenty of BD shit and to tell you the truth, I just don't feel it. Honest critisizm, I just ain't feeling you. Didn't mean to sound hateful but thats the way it is. I heard FTS and IK and I was feeling you the least. I don't need that CD, give it to sixxness or inasense206, i'm cool with that. I don't want to sound hateful, sorry if I did. Good luck in the '03.
P.S. Madd mann ,mak, and BD have never seen me before or know who I am. I don't know who you think I am but it ain't me.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Is this a SOLO album or a compilation? *Every track* has someone featured on it, so technically from my perspective, this would be the third FTS album or possibly the second IK album? I dunno, just something I noticed from the track list. It's all good though, because our album has half features, and half Mo-X & Lil' G tracks...

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
Sixxness said:
it's a solo, and you knew that.
shaddup fag, look at the tracklist, every damn song is featuring somebody and that's not what solo albums are about so quit giving people shit because you think they aren't interested in buying BD's SOLO album because D-Sane will get offended. Some people don't need permission to live.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
mo-x said:

shaddup fag, look at the tracklist, every damn song is featuring somebody and that's not what solo albums are about so quit giving people shit because you think they aren't interested in buying BD's SOLO album because D-Sane will get offended. Some people don't need permission to live.

i didn't say shit about the tracklist. you knew it was a solo. so when you asked, the only reason you did it was to talk shit. you think D hasn't already expressed his opinion to me?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
mo-x said:
is mobcutmusik supposed to be called mobcutmisik?
there's another question you can bitch at me about Sixxness.

fuck you...i asked the same question.:dead:

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
actually i'm not talking shit, solo albums aren't supposed to have all features, that's all I'm saying... you're taking that all wrong, why, who the fuck knows... i mean dawg, you're taking it worse than BD would. I gotta give BD props for putting out an album, i'm still over here finishin my shit so pipe down buddy, it ain't all that drastik.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
mo-x said:
actually i'm not talking shit, solo albums aren't supposed to have all features, that's all I'm saying... you're taking that all wrong, why, who the fuck knows... i mean dawg, you're taking it worse than BD would. I gotta give BD props for putting out an album, i'm still over here finishin my shit so pipe down buddy, it ain't all that drastik.

the way you came at me seemed fucked up to me. that's why i said what i said. and when you said that shit about the features, YOU KNOW damn well that it's a solo, so saying that is only gonna make me think that you're tryina talk shit.....whatever. fuck it......i'm probably gonna get banned from the forum anyway......:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.