IM BACK!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

^lmao that post is still killin me taz!
@rikoloko glad you touched down in here folks!

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
sup homie, i tried to get at your pager a few times but u never got bacc??i been tryin to get ahold of Diablo but he lost his cell phone...We havin another cag at the at house u went too..its on the 18th saturday...if u aint got shit to do, U Lil Sin and D should roll up here...holla folks!

Apr 25, 2002
Riko

Keep in touch with me Dawgg cause next month I am moving and I will be throwing a lil parlay party to break in the new pad. And the BBQ will be on hit! And after we get fucked up we will go in my new lab and throw some heat down AAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAA!

May 14, 2002
Suppers

@NBD THANKS HOMIE
@TACTOUT LET ME KNOW IF THAT SHOWS GOING DOWN CUZ I HAVE BEEN INVITED TO SEVERAL TYSON HOLYFIELD PARTIES.BUT IM DOWN FOR THE SHOW 150%
@DAMIZE CLICC I LOST MY PAGER FOR A MIN.I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO THE PARTY BUT THIS WEEKEND IM GONNA BE BIZZY WITH FAMILY ACTIVITIES.AS FOR THE HOMIE DIABLO HES CURRENTLY LOCKED UP IN COUNTY JAIL FOR AN OLD CHARGE HE CALLED ME LAST WEEK AND SAID HE SHOULD BE OUT SOON I THINK 2 MONTHS OR SO.
@SIC-CITY-HUSTLA YOU KNOW IM DOWN HOMIE JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE AND WHAT TO BRING.SO WHATS UP WITH YOU PLAY BOY MABEY WE CAN HOOK UP IN THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS AND DROP SOME VERSES.ILL GET AT YOU.

Apr 25, 2002
Rikolokz!

You aint gotta bring a damn thang! When I invite you over playa the food,drank,music,dizzank & hooker's are on me.....okay no hooker's but ya know!

Hey 2/11 your boy hooked me up with the Condo dawg! You know mayne you gots to come through too playa! And I will get you them beats too fo sheeez!