Im Back!! The Official 2009-10 NFL Predictions!! Got Em!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
I posted it more, but only twice in here, because someone said the Falcons are Super Bowl bound this season. I thought that was really funny. It could happen, but for now, I found it really funny. LOL

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WHILE YOUR METS HAVE BEEN GETTING KICKED AROUND???

YEA...READING THE BOARD BUT NOT POSTING. THOUGHT SO. BITCH.
For 1 I think any team with all their starters on the DL will get the shit kicked out of them! U act like we were a dissapointment and just blew it!! This Mets team is easily the most injured team I have ever seen!! But hey shit happens! Its football time now!! Got Em!!

no bias there huh Czar? lol
Naw mane I just feel in Romo's case he let his headaches go! T.O. was in his head to much and he let the diva go as well! I think he is on a mission and we have a nice squad! I think we can come out of the NFC!! Got Em!!

Sep 29, 2003
NFC EAST
Dallas
Philadelphia*
N.Y. Giants
Washington* wild card

NFC SOUTH
Atlanta* wild card
New Orleans*
Carolina
Tampa Bay

NFC NORTH
Minnesota*
Green Bay
Chicago
Detroit

NFC WEST
Seattle*
Arizona
San Francisco
St. Louis

AFC EAST
New England*
Miami
Buffalo
N.Y. Jets* wild card

AFC SOUTH
Jacksonville
Houston* wild card
Indianapolis*
Tennessee

AFC NORTH
Pittsburgh*
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Cleveland

AFC WEST
San Diego*
Kansas City
Oakland
Denver

someone said earlier a pennsylvania super bowl, that would be bomb....im gonna roll with that, steelers over eagles.....

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
NL West:
Arizona*
LA Dodgers
SF Giants
Colorado
San Diego

NL Central:
Chicago*
St. Louis
Cincinnati
Milwaukee
Houston
Pittsburgh

NL East:
NY Mets*
Philadelphia*
Florida
Atlanta
Washington

AL West:
Anaheim*
Seattle
Oakland
Texas

AL Central:
Minnesota*
Detroit
Chicago
Cleveland
Kansas City

AL East:
Boston*
NY Yankees*
Tampa Bay
Toronto
Baltimore

NL MVP: David Wright
AL MVP: David Ortiz

NL CY YOUNG: Johan Santana
AL CY YOUNG: Francisco Liriano

NL COACH: Jerry Manuel
AL COACH: Ron Gardenhire

WORLD SERIES: NY Mets over Boston Red Sox

Got Em!!

yea, these were some guru picks huh?

you aint no guru......GOT EM!!!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
whats laughable is thinking the Seahawks are gonna win the NFC West...no running game, qb coming off an injured year, i dont see the "big turnaround" ya'll must be seeing.

Mar 24, 2006
Chiefs having better running backs than the Raiders

Cassell is not gonna do shit. People will quickly realize that when you don't have 30 minutes to throw the football every snap like you do in NE and when your system is so finely tuned that damn near every player is replaceable then you won't have them numbers. He was the result of New England's system. Their defense has possibilities tho...
Cassel didn't have 30 minutes to throw last year, he was the most sacked QB in the entire league.

Mar 24, 2006
I think Larry Johnson's best years are behind him and that he may individually outrun the Raiders but we will have more rushing yards overall. He will only do that because the Raiders will run by committee. I think if Bush or McFadden would as many carries as LJ will be then they would have better numbers.

and that foo is not old either, he's just beat up from carrying the load of the Chiefs for the past few years.
just because of that fluke injury he had after his record breaking carrying season when that guy rolled over on his foot and broke it doesn't make him "beat up"...other then that year LJ has never came close to carrying the ball that many times in college or in the pros. Go back and check his stats in college and before that season. hes still got plenty of gas in the tank...you'll see in week 2 when he bitch slaps your squad...lol

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
NFC EAST
Dallas

NFC SOUTH
Atlanta

NFC NORTH
Minnesota

NFC WEST
Arizona

AFC EAST
New England