I'm baaaack! (NEW AUDIOS TOO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
What's up everyone. I know I've been gone for about two months or so, but I've had a lot of shit goin on to deal with. Just wanted to say what's up to everyone - I know Fatal held this shit down.

I got a few audios I just put up over the past few days:

www.soundclick.com/murrysvillains.

Coast 2 Rep
Pittsburgh
Flow, Flow, and write
I coulda...
Inspire Me

Let me know what you think. They all need a lot of work, but I really like a few of 'em. Inspire Me is about my girl. Coast 2 Rep i was just fuckin around, I like the 2nd verse a lot but it doesn't fit. Pittsburgh is my hometown track. Flow, flow, and write I was just fuckin around with.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
@ Beto - What's crackin? I checked out a few of your flows - you got some good production, you're gonna have to teach me how to make my voice audible over the fuckin track. I just hit record and raise the volume when I'm done. How's your Raiders doin?

@ Fatal - Chillin man, just family shit - nothing huge, but u know its hard to get up on the net sometime. What's been goin on with you?

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
I checked out a few of your flows - you got some good production
thanks...I think :paranoid:

How's your Raiders doin?
about as well as Ben, Heinz & Deuce's knees....LOL

your shit is tight mane!! I'm lovin' your hooks...and I'm not even a big fan of hooks.

Let's collab!!

Good to see you back too FATAL...it's been pretty desolate around here.