ILLEST PERFORMER ALIVE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2007
If you haven't seen or heard of Tech N9ne then you are missing out on the best performer alive. Don't get it twisted Tech N9ne is real hip hop. His summer tour isn't over yet. I was lucky to have seen him perform twice this summer and they were the best concerts ive ever been. Try and catch him on his tour. Its worth it. Hes working on the new album "Killer" and it will do just that.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I haven't seen Tech perform, he's on my list of need to see people along with Nas, Snoop & System Of A Down.

The best live shows I've ever seen were by The Roots. I saw them put on a phenomenal set in like 96 or 97 and they performed for at least 3 hours. I've seen them hella times too and they are always good.

KRS-One also had a great show, as did Redman and the Alkaholiks. Outkast are great performers as well and always have concepts to their shows (once I seen them with two front halves of cadillacs on stage). Lauryn Hill was coo too, she had like a 30 piece band behind her and also brought out Carlos Santana when she performed in SF. I also seen her do an acoustic set, which isnt really my thing, but was still coo.

Mar 16, 2005
roots rock live!

Other great live are

tech n9ne
evenesceance
korn

didn't care for snoop live at all..seen him twice..I don't know why put he was rather boring live to me.

Soad was ok..better than snoop but not better than what I mentioned.

Disturbed was good live as well

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
thascary1 said:
didn't care for snoop live at all..seen him twice..I don't know why put he was rather boring live to me.

Soad was ok..better than snoop but not better than what I mentioned.
Really? I heard SOAD gives good ass live shows....well they're still one of my favorite bands, so I still wanna see them....Snoop seems like it would be a nice show to watch if you had enough weed.....once I had to take my baby momma's little brother to a POD concert :ermm: but they actually had a pretty good live show. Cypress Hill gave a good live show, I seen them at "BFD", one of the rock stations summer concert festivals, and they were pretty tight, had a whole band and everything....I'm gonna see them tomorrow at rock the bells tomorrow

I wanna go to a stadium concert tho, I've never been to one.

May 31, 2007
SOAD mighta been better back in the day... I saw them for that Mezmorize tour. and they were straight yea but io think it woudla been better seein em a long time ago..

and yea dude.. I agree Tech is Best, but really, another topic?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I went to a Britney Spears concert. It was the creepiest concert I've ever been to. She had a projection screen with this video of fairies flying around. About ten minutes into this video one of them opened their mouth and exposed a hundred teeth. It bit the heads off of the other fairies and then regurgitated them and they transformed into another fairy that promptly began to grind on its maker. I knew that bitch was crazy from that point on.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
Not including non-hip hop shows the live performers who have really impressed are:

K-Os (seen him twice, amazing shows)
Big Daddy Kane (earlier this year & he fucking ripped it. was surprised he still had it in him)
Eminem
Cypress Hill
Xzibit