Illest Old School Comeback

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2005
Since we all have low expectations of artists who have been gone for so long and were hot at one point but no more...i'm wondering which artists you think successfully drop good greatest hits or comeback albums.

Right now, I’m really feeling Lost Boyz “Forever”...the shit is quite great man. Eric Sermon and all the other producers on here put it down better than Legal Drug Money could have ever hoped to have gotten. Plus Cheeks is on that Old school Legal Drug money rappin on here. And they dropped Renee and Jeeps Coups and bimaz on here...my joints.

Keep the list going…

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'm gonna go with Rakim - The 18th Letter.

It seemed like he "modernized" a lot of his shit, but still hung onto a fucking amazing flow/lyricism, and the DJ was pretty hot.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Too Short's Married to the Game was pretty dope. i liked how he updated his sound without going overboard. I liked Eric Sermon's Music album. Those two songs he had on the radio with the Marvin Gaye samples were dope as hell...I didnt feel Chilltown as much as i did Music. And Masta Ace had a good comeback album too...its called A Long Hot Summer. that song Good Ol Love off that album is amazing...9th Wonder is a beast with the beats

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

i think that the old school comeback on here is the word "ILLEST"
dont break out in your addias suite and fingerless biker gloves.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

i think that the old school comeback on here is the word "ILLEST"
dont break out in your addias suite and fingerless biker gloves.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

naw man. im just fuckin around, but on the real.

how bout spice one. he bounced for a minute now he's all over.

May 11, 2002
I am waiting for the Fugees to return. That would be a big hip-hop come back.

I also heard that Digable Planets are on tour w/the Warp Tour. I wonder if they will get back in the studio and release a CD.