I'll Pass

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
a Tech anti drug song...Im so sure tech was on mad drugs when he wrote this song and shot the video lol. This is a sick song and a sick video...but what I wanted to know is when this video was made and why when Tech was a mad drugatic?? Plus the beat sounds very similar to another old tech song sped up a bit and any1 know what song i may be thinkin bout?

holla!

Oct 25, 2006
You can call me The Free Post Bandit. I'm constantly looking for threads to sabotage with my freedom of post beliefs. Muahahahaha!!!

*runs off laughing maniacally while everyone stares in utter silence*

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Plus the beat sounds very similar to another old tech song sped up a bit and any1 know what song i may be thinkin bout?

holla!
In Mizzery by Don Juan

This video was released on the T9X DVD in 2004, it was recorded several years prior, evident by Don Juan being present.

this is all I could find really...

it says 2004, but really we all know it was before this, this is pure speculation but im thinking its 2000 before anghellic.

http://www.answers.com/topic/n9ne-tech
That information came from Wikipedia... just saying. Though it says 2004 since that's when it surfaced on a large scale thanks to T9X, but has the note indicating that it's older, as evident by Don Juan's appearance, and as we all know, Don & Tech fell out around Anghellic.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I had to rip the video audio to have this in mp3, most people probably have that rip now too but I never came accross this in HQ mp3, anyone have the original of this? VHS ripped DVD mpeg is not the best quality figured id ask.