I'll never eat fast food again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
OH, I can't give up McDonalds fries, EVER. They could tell me they were soaked in cat urine and cuts 25 years off your life and I'd still probably eat fast food. Was a crazy movie though. Makes you at least think twice when pulling through the drive through.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
^^^ why wouldn't it be?

i boycotted McDonalds probably 6 months ago. Aside from maybe getting fries twice I haven't slipped up.

now that I haven't eaten meat in 2 months I have even less reason to go to McD's

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
identity-x said:
^^^ why wouldn't it be?
If you could even seriously ask that question, nothing I could post on this board could come close to making you understand.

I would say that I hope for your sake that someday you find yourself more enlightened... but I honestly don't give a fuck.

Nov 14, 2002
OH, I can't give up McDonalds fries, EVER. They could tell me they were soaked in cat urine and cuts 25 years off your life and I'd still probably eat fast food.
They could tell me that also, and it wouldn't change my poinion, because I already think they suck. Nice floppy fries, McDonalds.

I eat KFC or Burger King, because I'm so fucking upper class and like ordering from people who understand and speak English.

Jun 6, 2004
Zer0.MediA said:
They could tell me that also, and it wouldn't change my poinion, because I already think they suck. Nice floppy fries, McDonalds.

I eat KFC or Burger King, because I'm so fucking upper class and like ordering from people who understand and speak English.
LMAO!!

Jun 6, 2004
sam42004 said:
^^^ funny. but true.

I only eat MCD's fries. Still havent seen that movie though.
-sam
You should man, it's amazing how any Industry will fuck us over to get a piece of change (going back to the "Detroit What" post)

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
ENDelt260 said:
If you could even seriously ask that question, nothing I could post on this board could come close to making you understand.

I would say that I hope for your sake that someday you find yourself more enlightened... but I honestly don't give a fuck.
that's such a cop out...

again...why do you consider that a waste of class time?

It's a psych class...what if they were doing a section on cognitive dissonance? Showing a film that has a fairly good chance of creating dissonance within those viewing (especially considering the age & lifestyle of those that age) seems to me to be a GOOD way to get across the content of the lecture material

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
We watched it in class bout 2 weeks ago... right before, my girl brought me McDonalds and right after a bunch of us all went to Sizzler and had the salad bar... lol... not really distrubing, just reality check...

Jun 6, 2004
DaytonFamily said:
I eat what I want, not what some fomer fat fuck on tv tells me to.

Not to mention

Taco Bell i spend 4 dollars to fill me up

Subway i spend 8, fuck that noise
Taco Bell I wouldn't really consiter it as a "Fast Food Restaraunt" it's not as bad as McDonalds man if you get a chance just watch the video it's not bad man it might change your views or even add to it.

The reason why we watched it because it is an Phychological game between the Fast Food Industry and Americans healthy choices of food. It's just not on the Fast Food Industry it also talks about school lunches and how they prepare it. In the video they had interview a lunch ladie and the only cook 36 different meals and out of that 36 on 6 were actually cooked.

I'm not trying to change any bodies life here I just like to share my thoughts some times:ermm:

Nov 14, 2002
We watched it in class bout 2 weeks ago... right before, my girl brought me McDonalds and right after a bunch of us all went to Sizzler and had the salad bar... lol... not really distrubing, just reality check...
It's only a "reality check" if all you eat is McDonalds for lunch breakfast, and dinner... Which I'll assume none of us do, although I have to admit I'm getting close with work and near homelessness.

Taco Bell I wouldn't really consiter it as a "Fast Food Restaraunt" it's not as bad as McDonalds man if you get a chance just watch the video it's not bad man it might change your views or even add to it.
Yeah that's more of a "order an entree, sip some wine, tip your waiter" sort of place.