ILL MIND OF HOPSIN 5? You feelin' it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
hopsin is a busta ass baby. crying bout being not able to eat and starving. waaah waaah

i dont rock with no nigga that got colored contacts

when he tried to diss tyler i just stopped listening to him period. (never listened to him to begin with, i jsut would peep a youtube here or there) that attention whore shit aint hot let niggas do them without tryna ride the fame coattails so you can get somewhere

Dec 4, 2006
hopsin is a busta ass baby. crying bout being not able to eat and starving. waaah waaah

when he tried to diss tyler i just stopped listening to him period. (never listened to him to begin with, i jsut would peep a youtube here or there) that attention whore shit aint hot let niggas do them without tryna ride the fame coattails so you can get somewhere
my ninja Gas Uno on point with his post..

I tried giving this dudes music a listen and I honestly thought he was pretty weak..

dude sounds like Em and to me Em is annoying, why would you want to ride a wave that's been ridden in the past by an annoying white rapper .......

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com

I respect that opinion Gas, but isn't that exactly how Tyler got his buzz? He dissed rappers, singers and people started listening to him and Odd Future. I mean, if you want to look at it like that... a lot of rappers have done that exact strategy. I think him crackin' a joke about a couple rappers isn't that big of deal. lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
I respect that opinion Gas, but isn't that exactly how Tyler got his buzz? He dissed rappers, singers and people started listening to him and Odd Future. I mean, if you want to look at it like that... a lot of rappers have done that exact strategy. I think him crackin' a joke about a couple rappers isn't that big of deal. lol
tyler got his buzz by being dope. making his own videos (vcr, french, yonkers) and showing that he was able to make his own album covers, own beats, rap, and be the leader of a crew of wild ass teens. the weakest rapper in odd future (excluding taco and jasper, they aint really rappers) are doper than hopsin, and tyler is the unspoken leader of a group. his album goblim was dope end to end as a concept album, his next album followed where the theme left off. they have a show on adult swim. hopsin is not on that level. so i dont respect him doing that. he comes across like canibus did with eminem. he needs to get off peopels dicks and just do him. thats why i dont pay attn to dude so many of his songs arent even about him, hes worried about other people.

also tyler got big before the music through being funny as fuck on youtube. hed respond to videos acting like a crip , funny as fuck... he cracked me up, like how action bronson used cooking on youtube as a platform to get known.

were also talking about a kid that won a MTV award for best new artist not some nobody on youtube trying to say whatever he can for shock value just to get 10,000 views
no one takes tylers 'dissing' seriously. secondly, someone dissing because you diss people is just some bottom feeders monkey in a barrels shit to me. just because tyler does shit dosent mean hopsin is dope at that.

all in all dudes not dope bro. thats just in my opinon. ive listened to his music before and didnt feel it. i didnt listen to an album, because i dont even like a single song of his enough to have interest.

only suckas get sucked into some 'ohh hes dissing so and so , im gonna listen' shit...to me that shits gay...people tyler dissed ere funny and irrelevent at the time...like lil zane...

im not asking if other people have done that exact strategy, for all we know i dont like them. it boils down to skills bro, and he might dont got it. i take dude as a whiny ass dude hopped up on himself.

and i listen to alot of music people would call wack so my rtastes ere subjective...but i had one of thoe most raw and underground radio shows ever and id never play hopsin just based on him being corny..he comes across corny..i dont respect anyone crying about a woman (erica wright) isnt feeding you and your starving...youre a loser if you have to rely on a bitch to get food...people like that you gotta watch out for...once again those corn1y ass eye contacts, he was in a video with a helmet on? dudes just a weird dork and he aint tight.

thats just my opinion..id never cop a hopsin album

and i hate hearing eminem inspired rappers. i know tylers biggest inspiration is eminem..dont care tho....he just got a pass somehow maybe one day i wont like em..when ppl told me i sounded like eminem when i rapped id get so mad...a diss to me..hopsin just seems like one big gay gimmick who puts song sout on some marketing scheme shit...how can i get noticed hella on youtube?

but all this shit i said dosent mean shit, if you like him! more power to you. hes just a square to me and i dont fuck with em.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I'm not gonna sit here and debate you on your opinion. lol Hopsin makes his own videos, beats, mixes, ect, ect. No use gettin' into all that though because any creative independent artist does that these days. Like I said, I respect your view point and opinion.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
I'm not gonna sit here and debate you on your opinion. lol Hopsin makes his own videos, beats, mixes, ect, ect. .
but they suck!! so it dont count!

lmao im just fuckin with you man...dont take it like im trying to argue

im just giving my opinion, it def. dosent need an argument or back and forth attached

in the same way im not looking down on you for likin em

im just saying hopsin is a nobody and weak in every way in comparison to tyler

the funny part is im not even a big tyler fan haha

i think this is probably the last post ill put in here, i dont even wanna grace a hopsin thread with posts lol people will think hes worth checkin out by me postin hella

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
Gas One just sounds like he's mad that Hopsin dissed Tyler.

Your opinion contradicts itself in so many ways it's almost funny to read. You don't like Hop because he's gimmicky and tries to get attention...yet Tyler got big by fake eating a cockroach and fake hanging himself. You speak as though Tyler created his own videos, and Hop didnt...yet Hopsin has directed, helped shoot and edited almost every single video he has ever put out.

And Tyler's beat making skills are mediocre at best and his cd covers look like they were made in MSpaint.

The funny thing is, i listen to more Tyler than Hopsin music. But i also recognize that Hopsin is at a much higher level when it comes to pure rapping ability.

Tyler can constantly cry about being too famous and not having free time and not having a dad but Hop cant rap about being in a bad label situation? makes no sense.

anyways, i should listen to Bastard. It's been a while.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Gas One just sounds like he's mad that Hopsin dissed Tyler.

Your opinion contradicts itself in so many ways it's almost funny to read. You don't like Hop because he's gimmicky and tries to get attention...yet Tyler got big by fake eating a cockroach and fake hanging himself. You speak as though Tyler created his own videos, and Hop didnt...yet Hopsin has directed, helped shoot and edited almost every single video he has ever put out.

And Tyler's beat making skills are mediocre at best and his cd covers look like they were made in MSpaint.

The funny thing is, i listen to more Tyler than Hopsin music. But i also recognize that Hopsin is at a much higher level when it comes to pure rapping ability.

Tyler can constantly cry about being too famous and not having free time and not having a dad but Hop cant rap about being in a bad label situation? makes no sense.

anyways, i should listen to Bastard. It's been a while.

what you think about how i feel dosent matter in the slightest. why the fuck would i care about your opinion on my opinion? are you retarded? youre just some white kid on a message board who raps locally, im a black kid who runs across cali hustling, we aint the same.. so, fuck what u talkin bout blood. i like what i like you like what you like. i remember you were trying to talk to me about some rapper that i listen to not being lyrical or some stupid ass nerdy backpacker shit, like some stoner rapper, snoop, curren$y, yukmouth..i...i forgot.....me and you aint the same bro. we do not have the same opinions so stop treating me as if im your A-alike.. i dunno why you keep talkin to me like im you. your race dont matter but its to point out, WE ARE NOT THE SAME. the fact that you were looking for contridictions and then wrote some big ass response like i gave a fuck about what you had to say in response, was 'comedy in itself'

secondly, i didnt ask your opinion, i dont remember asking for you to tell me anything in response, i dont even remember talking to you. i dont even remember wanting to talk to you in my history of being on siccness. i actually remember sayting i was done talking about hopsin and there you go, writing shit in response to me.

in closing, i think hopsin is wack and a cornball, and i dont like any of his music. nigga i could give a fuck if hopsin dissed reupaul hes still a cornball. and youre a cornball for responding to my opinion.

i dont like hopsin cuz hes wack. end story. dont rely to me anymore involving this. nothing you say will change my opinion on whether i like someone musically. and lol @ "gas sounds mad cuz he dissed tyler' tyler aint my brother nigga...who gives a fuck bout them nigas could get shot today and i wouldnt give a fuck.lolol hopsins a herb and thats why i dont like him. tylers enteresting so i slap him here and there.

no more responses to you brody.

i dont care who hospin disses cuz hes a cornball. and cornballs can diss whomever they want and remain a cornball. he could diss rupaul for all i care. nigga still sucks.

lol @ looking for contridictions in my posts, nigga this aint philosophy class...fuckin weirdo...the niggas wack and tylers tight... i made a comparison..end of story...the nigga is ass cheeks..dont talk to me about shit shit anymore..i noticed you come out of nowhere all the time tryna psychoanalyze shit i type based on rappers..put that on chill..i dont need your opinion to validate mine....the nigga weak brody and thats my opinion..you dont like it but a gram of molly up your butt and do the harlem shake..fuck if i care

and if that came across offensive? i didnt mean for it to...my point is...fuck everything you have to say, in the future. dont reply to me trying to break down my replies. i make statements, im not here for infanty elite to follow my comment and write a paragraph. shut that shit up, let me say what i gotta say and go about your life without responding to me. cuz i really dont give a fuck about anything youll ever have to say on the history of this website, imm here to say my shit..fuck what you have to say 100%. cool? now that we got that out the way, you should never have to reply to me again. thanks!

edited it so you have to read less. moral of the story, i dont give a fuck about anything you press reply to with my name. remember that. save it. youre like talking to weird al yackovich to me.

the first dude i was talking to in this thread was like "yo im not gonna argue with you about your opinion so lets agree to disagree" he likes hopsin i dont, we came to a agreement and moved on, propped eachother,all was well.THATS a smart dude. then you come out of nowhere AFTER WERE DONE TALKING ABOUT IT with this stupid ass "oh i think gas in mad cuz he dissed tyler" dont fucking wanna talk to you about my opinion on some back and forth shit. get fucking lost

and please dont EVER do that again with any artist. let me say my opinion, without adding your little two cents in my shit say your own opinion and stay the fuck out of mine.

jesus.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
how bout this...and nigga please dont reply to my post above....i hate back and forths..i hate niggas responding to me anyway cuz its the beginning of that shit...

SOMEONE POST SOME HOPSIN THAT SLAPS.

if i hear something dope, ill take back everything.

until then...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I think Hopsin can spit no doubt, right now dude is venting all his shit out it seems, he could make a slap in the near future..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
^ if hopsin changed his personality and was a alot more less of a crybaby and a attention whore, he wouldnt be bad. but his personality kills his enitre rap career to me, like kanye. dudes buster ass personality gets in the way of his music and lyrics. that song where he was crying about erica wright, and starving and not having money for food i lost any respect id have for him. if youre crying to a female that your starving, youre about the lowest a adult male can get. get the fuck off your ass and feed yourself like every other grown ass man. cryin bout needin food money from a bitch. lmao.

in all honestly i wish hopsin got his shit together and because tighter. i dont wish any rapper to fall. but right now? every song ive heard from him is wack. and iv e heard quite a few. so until that changed that niggas butt. period.

i just wanted to reply to that post real quick i dont want to contribute to a hopsin thread..my boy asked me about hospin today at my pad and i was like "that niggas a cornball" and my boy was like "yeah, i feel the same" and responded the reason he didnt like him...was EXACTLY the reason i dont..so i know im not the only one who feels that way & it got shit to do w tyler hes just a bottom feeder and a attn whore...chuch...done in this thread yall can have it and my bad if i dissed ya infantr..but yeah..dont respond to me about shit bro....lmao