Ill Bill + Vinnie Paz are "Heavy Metal Kings"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2008
damn.. i hope the rest of the album is on that same level. hella anticipating this one.

any word on the planned ill bill/sean p collabo album though? i hope that didnt fall through.

Apr 2, 2010
any word on the planned ill bill/sean p collabo album though? i hope that didnt fall through.
Yeah its confirmed and called "The Pill." Hes also making a solo album this year (all tracks produced by Necro) and possibly dropping a conceptual mixtape with Raekwon.

Theres a duo working on a album even better than this one, Diabolic + Apathy makes "Sleeper Cell" that will be insane...

Oct 27, 2008
Yeah its confirmed and called "The Pill." Hes also making a solo album this year (all tracks produced by Necro) and possibly dropping a conceptual mixtape with Raekwon.

Theres a duo working on a album even better than this one, Diabolic + Apathy makes "Sleeper Cell" that will be insane...
oh shit.. i hope they stick with the main producer diabolic used on Liar & a Thief. album should be dope.. maybe we'll even get to hear a track with Apathy & immortal tech on it, finally. Ap is gonna outshine diabolic though, i'm positive of that.

ill bill solo produced by necro is also good news.