ill be back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2003
im back with somethin massive / better yet somethin classic / droppin flows quicker than oj's charges / little that you know this mothafuckers been bumpin their gums / but havent been bustin their guns / now they tryinna stack money in large sums / tryinna make a legacy / but that shit is faker than your girls pregnancy / you can try to be a playa take the dice and shake it / but before you do wait a minute bro i seen your girl naked it / you aint even good for that rhymin permit / you came at me pretty quick / gettin cocky and thinkin you slick / but i can smell you bro faker than michael jacksons nose / give me tha fuckin gun / imma put a hole in your gut / and a second hole in your butt .

mothafuckin l.k.d shouldnt be rejected
im just inflected with the sicness board i been injected
if you beat me now like god ma sould should be resurrected
you can take my heart
but mothafuckaz will neva take me off the charts.

IM BOUNCIN YALL TILL I GET MA NEW COMPUTER CAUSE IM MOVIN OUT I KNOW I BEEN HERE FOR A SHORT TIME BUT ILL BE BACK FRIENDS.

Sep 16, 2002
"mothafuckin l.k.d shouldnt be rejected
im just inflected with the sicness board i been injected
if you beat me now like god ma sould should be resurrected
you can take my heart
but mothafuckaz will neva take me off the charts."

thats your best shit yet..i like this style WAY better than your usual one..this one rhymes better and is easier to read..