$ilent_ATL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
K tranzas carnal ya no e visto musica nueva de ti
Qvo... how you been carnal? ... I been secretly working on a new album its almost done.. its called "banderas,pistolas,tecates y corridos" I just dont put out a release on it yet .. but Limited features on it... other than that im going to be dropping a free down load mixtape this year called "welcome to silent machetez.." I flipped some old school homeboy rap beats on that one... but other than that i'll be on smokies stay solid project... and hopefully big rhinos cd if he used my verse

*edit... almost forgot, Im doing a cd with reckless of gilaz ent lol .. its called "Kush and Comics" .. I think its going to be a good project we're flipping beats from 90s video games like streets of rage 2...

Last edited:

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Yo $ileNt, will relentless one be on any of these projects? Also did you ever do a verse for that unforgivin beat.
nah relantloss wun is on tour with tech9 and hologram pac.. Aside from that it would take me a month of mowing lawns to pay for that verse man...

yea I did a verse for that song bro...i'll shoot it to you this weekend i been lagging on the music thing... I get hella busy with work during the summer ...
I need to get a hook done for that "no ordinary" song as well.. I think that song it tight just needs a hook but i wanted to use that song for that mixtape or maybe shoot to smokie if you dont mind

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
nah relantloss wun is on tour with tech9 and hologram pac.. Aside from that it would take me a month of mowing lawns to pay for that verse man...

yea I did a verse for that song bro...i'll shoot it to you this weekend i been lagging on the music thing... I get hella busy with work during the summer ...
I need to get a hook done for that "no ordinary" song as well.. I think that song it tight just needs a hook but i wanted to use that song for that mixtape or maybe shoot to smokie if you dont mind
Yeah what ever you want to do with it, go ahead.

Qvo... how you been carnal? ... I been secretly working on a new album its almost done.. its called "banderas,pistolas,tecates y corridos" I just dont put out a release on it yet .. but Limited features on it... other than that im going to be dropping a free down load mixtape this year called "welcome to silent machetez.." I flipped some old school homeboy rap beats on that one... but other than that i'll be on smokies stay solid project... and hopefully big rhinos cd if he used my verse

*edit... almost forgot, Im doing a cd with reckless of gilaz ent lol .. its called "Kush and Comics" .. I think its going to be a good project we're flipping beats from 90s video games like streets of rage 2...
I been good bro just living this life and it's good to hear your still inspired to make music I know before I left ft hood alot of raza kept asking about your albums and where to find them haha