II SICC, DEADLOCK, SPICE 1 & JT PERFORMIN AT....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
GREAT AMERICA IN SAN JOSE ON JUNE 5TH.... WE JUST GOT ASKED TO PERFORM AT THIS... AS FAR AT I KNOW, JT, AND SPICE 1 WILL BE PERFORMIN, AS WELL AS II SICC, DEADLOCK CLICK AND TACT OUT MUZIC AFFILIATES....

THIS IS AT GREAT AMERICA IN SAN JOSE JUNE 5TH!!!

YES ITS A WEDNESDAY, BUT ITS SUMMER, AND IM SURE IT WILL BE POPPIN IN THE EVENING, WHEN I KNOW MORE ILL LET YALL KNOW!!!

1LUV!!!

Apr 25, 2002
whoa great america?ill shit.thats right in front of my crib-literally. it woulda been poppin more if it was on a weekend but its still all good.good luck with the show tact.

May 11, 2002
hey is this going down fa sho? if it is... lemme know what time .. Cuz i'ma be there no doubt.. I'll bring all my homies that peep that shit out.. Good Lookin out bro..

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^^ WELL THE ONLY PRODUCERS I HAVE FUCCED WITH WAS LARRY K WITH KEEP IT REAL, MYSELF, AND MY HOMIES T.C. & K9..... BUT WE AINT EVER DONE A BAY LUV COMPILATION..... WE HAVE II SICC "JUDGEMENT DAY" AND "TALEZ FROM THE SICC"

XPRYDA: AS FAR AS I KNOW, ITS A DONE DILLY..... BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN GIVIN A TIME YET... IM WAITIN FOR THEM TO HIT ME BACC WITH TIMES, AND WHAT THEY CHARGIN FANS...... I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW AS SOON AS I FIND OUT...

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
ABOUT THE KURUPT SHOW:
THE FUCCIN CITY OF SANTA CRUZ CANCLED THE SHOW BECAUSE OF THE FUCCIN USHER BULLSHIT... AND THE FACT THAT ITS THE SAME NIGHT AS THE TYSON FIGHT, THE CITY DID NOT WANT ANY PROBLEMS..... SO THEY JUST DECIDED ON MONDAY THEY DIDNT WANT US TO DO THE SHOW.... BUT WE HAVE TALKED TO KURUPT AND HE'LL BE BACC OUT HERE EARLY JULY AND THEY ARE WORKIN ON GETTING IT OFFICIAL... AND KURUPT ONLY ROLLS WITH ROSCOE AND RASS KASS.... SO NO MATTER WHAT IT SHOULD HAPPEN..... BUT IM JUST WAITIN NOW..... ITS FUCCIN WAC THO....

May 13, 2002
TACT

damn i gotta get that cd then to find out, cuz these fools was talkin "2 sick" this and sunnyvale that, and the beats were on hit, i guess i got the comp name wrong but damn the producers on that track was too SICK.... the track went through about 4 different beats and was hella sick, one of the fools voice sounded like dre from outkast and i think i heard the name "J-dubb the murder man".... aite mayn...