If your a rapper or label or involved in music in the Sac/Stoccton 209/916 area

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
If your an artist/dj/label from Stoccton/Sacramento 209/916 Area or are involved with any music business in the valley and you purchased a beat from DJ EGO of Nor Cal Ridaz/Yankahoe Music you better checc with me and make sure it isnt one of mine or face consequences....

i do hold copyright for my work and i want at least credit for my shit.....im not gonna hold you responsible for any monetary damages if you didnt know you were purchasing copyrighted material from this shiesty individual....

but if my name isnt on the credits i will pursue legal action and your project can face an injuction for copyright infringment which can lead to your album or mixtape never hitting a shelf without me getting paid 1st.......and if you get as far as the shelf without me being aware then i will promote the fucc out of your music because i will surely be collecting on the profits of your sales before you do....ha!

So if you fucc with DJ EGO and get any beats from him you would be wise to checc with me and make sure i get my credit for it if i find out it is mine....i have a signature sound and anyone whose used one of my beats should know when they hear a beat if its my production......

and if you feel DJ EGO did you wrong in this matter feel free to sue his publishing its Yankahoe Music and its registered and everything.....

To be safe i just wouldnt purchase anything from DJ EGO in general....all your doing is fueling a drug habit anyways haha!

And if you read this Ego yeah thats the business....now you can say your name is in my mouth and im talking shit about you.....you can call it what you want but i take this music shit serious and i thought you did to so we can play the game in court if thats what you want.....besides you already showed you aint with the streets by dry snitching on me to folks about the dirt i did.....whos next cuz the police?

CcytzO Loc
Valley Pain Product © 2008