if you were to get Hit in the face by a And1 street baller ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
I always wondered why some of these dudes take gettin hit in the face by that fuckin ball ... It's funny to me but if they did that too me i'd probably tackle they little ass ... I could throw Hot Sauce at least 30 feet lol

Apr 25, 2002
bsleezy said:
I always wondered why some of these dudes take gettin hit in the face by that fuckin ball ... It's funny to me but if they did that too me i'd probably tackle they little ass ... I could throw Hot Sauce at least 30 feet lol
LOL!! Thats just poor sportsmanship...

If you get hit in the face, you've just learned your lesson.

The funniest thing is when a player gets upset about getting hit in the head and want to make a steal but to only be made a fool of AGAIN by being dunked on or dribbled by. That shit gots to be one of the worst feelings ever...

Talk about crushing your pride and ego :dead:

Apr 25, 2002
Tenkamenin said:
The funniest thing is when a player gets upset about getting hit in the head and want to make a steal but to only be made a fool of AGAIN by being dunked on or dribbled by. That shit gots to be one of the worst feelings ever...
kinda like the animated gif n your sig.... getting scored on twice by tha same receiver who destroyed tha pride of your little star has to be degrading and feel real bad.... but retaliating iz poor sportsmanship right?

first of all i wouldnt be playin ball with any And1 ballerz, but if they did happen to hit me in tha face i'll be swingin.

Nov 14, 2002
Y'all wouldn't do shit feel embarassed and humiliated just like every other nigga does. However, if you had the skills, you'd get 'em bacc with an even siccer move than they did.

Mar 18, 2003
I more then likely wouldn't play against any And1 basketball player. I consider myself pretty good at the game, but these guys can slam dunk the ball with it wedged between the crack of their ass, im not tryin to steal it from them. I'd be thinking about pushing them into the pole when they dribble past me and try to dunk, that way everyone forgets what just happened. Or maybe ill let them dunk the shit, then when its my turn, ill heave the fucking ball at their head hard enough to leave an awfully bad welt, then do a 360 layup.

:eyecross:

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
the more i see of these tapes the more i get the feeling that the opposing team half asses their defense...i mean...theres about 4 mofos standing around the rim yet hot sauce skip lou whatever can drive around everyone of them throw it off the bakcboard and have some other guy slam it, all the meanwhile, the defensive players aorund the hoop are just watching them standing there in the same spot like some damn statues...somethings not right with these games...now i can sense how poorly these guys would do against real nba players.

Apr 25, 2002
Nitro the Guru said:
Or maybe ill let them dunk the shit, then when its my turn, ill heave the fucking ball at their head hard enough to leave an awfully bad welt, then do a 360 layup.
LMAO, that had me laughin.

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:

kinda like the animated gif n your sig.... getting scored on twice by tha same receiver who destroyed tha pride of your little star has to be degrading and feel real bad.... but retaliating iz poor sportsmanship right?

first of all i wouldnt be playin ball with any And1 ballerz, but if they did happen to hit me in tha face i'll be swingin.
Nah that was just poor sportsmanship to come out to the star in the first place so what Teagues did was not even out of line. Hitting someone in the face on some street ball shit versus trying to diss an entire franchise is not even a worthy comparison.

You can dance in the endzone, or heck you can even be fruity and use a cheerleaders pom-poms but keep that shit in the endzone.

P.S. It would've been degrading if his bitch ass didn't get knocked off the star...But Teagues didn't let that shit happen...

B

Blackjack 1577

Those And1 ballers are comin up here where i live, I'm gonna try to get some tickets

Dec 18, 2002
id have a homie in the crowd equiped with a medicine ball painted like a basketball, have him toss it to me, then toss it to hotsauce at 30mph and break him in half

B

Blackjack 1577

I went to tha And1 show down here bout 2 weeks ago. Shit was tight as fuck, got to kick it with some of tha players after tha game had good seats too. Ya'll should check it out if they ever come down to yo city.

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
askG said:
poorly these guys would do against real nba players.
First off that is a arogant statement........ Rafer Alston aka ''Skip To My Lou'' does play in the NBA and is a preety good player.......''AO'' is in the NBDL and most likly will be in the NBA soon. I also bet cats like ''Main Event'' and ''50'' could also make the NBA

And I seriously doubt any1 from these boards would do shit if the ball got thrown off there face but step bacc and be embarassed......... If you did try to do anything, you would get mobbed by the whole And1 team cuz they all got each others bacc