If you want your cd's sold or if you want your music videos played read this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
I just made a connect with a homie out here in the northwest who runs a record store and also runs a few college radio stations and has his own video music tv show,so if you have any new or old music videos from norcali or the bay leme know an if you want your cd's sold leme know an also he might be expanding his tv show not just to oregon an washington but the whole west coast an maybe midwest through a dish channel.i dont know the whole layout yet but i know his legit but we need help so if you real about gettin your shit pushed like music on radio,cd's or music videos leme know cause northwest luvs tha bay an if we cant get luv from our own radio stations n tv channels we must expand.
but we also really need old skool bay videos an also new ones if you have them.
also this is not just for bay area this for the bay norcali an valley also.

Nov 27, 2002
well like i said if we cant get luv from our own areas radio stations an tv shows then we have to expand our areas,i could have kept this connect to myself but i did not make it this far in my life with out the help of my brothers de northern califas,also i will help anyone with promo like if you wanna send me flyers or posters,also ill sell cd's cause northwest an other areas are hungry an ive been to hella states an everywhere u go they may not know every cali artists but they know about the bay an the game we bring to the table,its to bad the other people such as main stream media n tv wont see how much an impact we have.

Oct 10, 2004
it aint much but if any of you cats got some shit you want played on the radio holla at illmannered666 on the apt3 forum he works at hot 98.7 on sundays wich all they play is local rap

Nov 3, 2003
thats right............

northblocc415 said:
im doin this because i feel we as brothers need to stop being selfish an help one another the most we can n i know its all about the money but without helpin each other why live an strive for la causa.[/QUOTe

most are all about self. u have to be no doubt but at the sametime this music thing is about team. a movement. i personelly feel the bay in general fell off because everyone is about self. if we dont even support one another than why would anyone else?????????????? and the homeboy rappers......... u could see by this forum where its at. do we know eachother, yes. do we network and acknowledge one another like we should ........ no........ some of us do. i personelly cant call it. anyone that knows how i do it knows its on the love period. the cats i need to get money from i do. if u a rightous homeboy u got my support time permitting. not based on what u spendin. i get my own money i dont need to use homies to get it. if anyone got somethin bad to say about me its either 2 things.... hatred or because i did somethin to them in the past.... niggaz sell there soul and the cause out for the dollar bill plain and simple.

Jul 1, 2004
HIGHERRECORDS said:
northblocc415 said:
im doin this because i feel we as brothers need to stop being selfish an help one another the most we can n i know its all about the money but without helpin each other why live an strive for la causa.[/QUOTe

most are all about self. u have to be no doubt but at the sametime this music thing is about team. a movement. i personelly feel the bay in general fell off because everyone is about self. if we dont even support one another than why would anyone else?????????????? and the homeboy rappers......... u could see by this forum where its at. do we know eachother, yes. do we network and acknowledge one another like we should ........ no........ some of us do. i personelly cant call it. anyone that knows how i do it knows its on the love period. the cats i need to get money from i do. if u a rightous homeboy u got my support time permitting. not based on what u spendin. i get my own money i dont need to use homies to get it. if anyone got somethin bad to say about me its either 2 things.... hatred or because i did somethin to them in the past.... niggaz sell there soul and the cause out for the dollar bill plain and simple.
^^^ YUP!