If you post on here and havent been to the Boom Boom Room yet....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
I stay in Walla Walla. Been to the Boom Boom room but its been awhile. I'm a family man now so when I do get out of town it's usually on business, or to see family. But i'll come down and introduce myself. I lurk more than I post, but I've been on here since 99-2000. I definitely remember you're posts Roses and would like to meet you and see some boobs and get drunk.

Some more real shit, love how it takes me to make this agitated thread to make this forum lightweight active again glad i made it

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
@Lisicki, I see you, Mane! I live in Everett, WA. and I'm gonna come fuck with a boss when I come thru. And it's going to be big business. I have to introduce you to Cin'atra Vodka. Look up Cin'atra, I'm official. Do you come to Seattle at all?

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Oh shit really? Yeah hes just waitin to get transferred. But yeah this month, just dont have a license and gotta watch my son on my days off but I WILL make it ASAP lol
yeah you ever talk to him? said he got 15 more to go

ill be lookin forward to seein you folks

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
@Lisicki, I see you, Mane! I live in Everett, WA. and I'm gonna come fuck with a boss when I come thru. And it's going to be big business. I have to introduce you to Cin'atra Vodka. Look up Cin'atra, I'm official. Do you come to Seattle at all?
yeah everette aint too far from here folks, i appreciate the love also vodka is one of my favorite things in the world (im russian/polish) cant wait to meet Cin'atra looks delicious

aint been to seattle in years

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Holy shit bruh.. that female in the first pic second from the left.. Elizabeth. i grew up right down the block from her same school same class.. i heard she was strippin.. couldnt figure out where. she always seemed hella weird to me but i wouldnt mind watchin her strip.. Tell her Ryan said whats up.. or ill just come through. post more of her if you got em

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
I'll let her know, and i would recommend you and everyone else in the town that hasnt seen me dj the room to come thru