If you live in Portland put me on game.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Just got back from Portland. Shit was fun I love it down there. Thanks for the invite LISICKI I was so busy and I just didn't find the time to even get to go a strip club I had something back at the Marriott anyway.

You could feel the racial tension like a mother fucka in Oregon tho it was like Bellevuex10.
I checked out voodoo dougnuts shit was cool. I check out the pizza spot that was amazing. I was not impressed with any of the clothing stores really. I like Coogi cuz thats who I am not because Gucci man wears that shit. LOL I was in New York 2 month ago and cats was rocking Coogi hard. I loved Portland and I will be back for sure.

There were more strip clubs then 7/11 down there. Killing Vegas..I didn't get to see the quality of the girls tho. I will next time if I'm alone..lol

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Just got back from Portland. Shit was fun I love it down there. Thanks for the invite LISICKI I was so busy and I just didn't find the time to even get to go a strip club I had something back at the Marriott anyway.

You could feel the racial tension like a mother fucka in Oregon tho it was like Bellevuex10.
I checked out voodoo dougnuts shit was cool. I check out the pizza spot that was amazing. I was not impressed with any of the clothing stores really. I like Coogi cuz thats who I am not because Gucci man wears that shit. LOL I was in New York 2 month ago and cats was rocking Coogi hard. I loved Portland and I will be back for sure.

There were more strip clubs then 7/11 down there. Killing Vegas..I didn't get to see the quality of the girls tho. I will next time if I'm alone..lol

All good folks you got my number, feel free to hit me up anytime you touch down

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
and yeah i forgot to say other than dream USA Tee shirts and shoes i do all my shopping online

there is no where in portland to get anything quality in a 3xl

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
i never had a prollum findin 3xl, but then again i never shopped at boutiques when i was in po still.. shit im lyin, there was a boutique on broadway and like 24th, where i used to get hella lrg shit in 2-3x...

**edit, I could ALWAYS find 3x-4x-5x at swapmeets, marshalls, ross, macys, etc.. but the times and fashion designers were different... so majority of department stores prolly dont carry big shit like that no more... i dont know... i know i came to ATL and MIA about a year before i moved here and was wearin normal erryday shit, and i had to whoop a nigga ass cause he was like "yooooo niggas dont wear tall t's no more dog!!! i wouldnt be caught dead in a blouse!!!

lmao.. i see where he was comin from, but i still gave him a clean right hook**

i havent really worn shit that big in a minute tho.. no smediums or smalls, but im a grown ass man now, what the fuck i look like wearin shirts that go halfway down my thighs?? lol im good in a xl or large no marty