If you had to start . . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
2 RB's and 2 WR's which would you start from this list - points per reception count

I'm leaning toward an all Texans WR's and QB (although I have Cutler too)

Andre Johnson - Texans (vs Lions)
Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson - Bengals (vs Steelers)
Kevin Walter - Texans (vs Lioins)

Matt Forte - Bears (vs Vikings) - I'm worried about the run D for Minn
Earnest Graham - Bucks (Seattle) - I'm worried about Dunn taking carries
Sammy Morris - Patirots (vs Broncos)
Dominic Rhodes - Colts (vs Packers) - Packers are getting healthier on D - is that enough?

Feb 8, 2006
ocho cinco should not start anytime soon for you

this week will tell if graham will continue to block for dunn

rhodes is a safe bet.
morris had hella catches last week as a rb flexed out

all of your options will be between 6-11 pts at Rb probably

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
go wit tha Texans receivers and Cutler at QB and prolly Rhodes and Graham at RB.....Garcia doesnt throw many touchdowns and Graham is really tha online "goal line" type bacc tha Bucs so have.....plus he's playing full bacc now too i guess....ahahaha

Feb 15, 2008
Dre Johnson and walter only becuz there playin the lions other wise I would never start 2 wrs on the same team.

Rhodes and Forte I know there playin a tough D but Forte is becoming a star back and has 27 catches in the backfield.

Feb 15, 2008
That's the only reason I'm even considering him.

But that is also what makes Morris appealing in addition to the weak Denver run D.
Yeah but Faulk sees alot of time as well. Orton is becoming a better QB so Minnie will not be able to stack the line all the time. Forte is starting to become 1 of those players that you have to start regardless of who there playing.

Apr 25, 2002
As of this morning I'm going to start

QB - Cutler
WR - Johnson
WR - Walter (I also have the option of picking up Lance Moore from the Saints - though Colston coming back made me pass on him)
RB - Forte - Bears leading reciever and I get points per reception
RB - Morris - Broncos
TE-Olson
K - Crosby of GB
D - Saints (pickings are slim cuz every team is holding 2 D's and instead I drafted more offensive players)

Feb 15, 2008

QB - Cutler
WR - Johnson
WR - Walter (I also have the option of picking up Lance Moore from the Saints - though Colston coming back made me pass on him)
RB - Morris - Broncos
TE-Olson
K - Crosby of GB
D - Saints (pickings are slim cuz every team is holding 2 D's and instead I drafted more offensive players)
post up the match up on who you are playing.

Apr 25, 2002

QB - Cutler
WR - Johnson
RB - Morris - Broncos
TE-Olson
K - Crosby of GB

Looks like I should have started Chad Johnson instead of Walter and Rhodes instead of Forte.

I need a big game out of Cutler thanks to Chicago's Defense scoring a billion points yesterday.