If you HAD to do a drive-by...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2004
sicx - one nigga dead..
above the law - black superman
1st joint on till my casket drops..
mass187 - 187 4 life
5th ward juveniles - mr slimm
nefarious - fatal blow
11/5 - hate to see me have shit
locc 2 da brain
cloud nine & cold world hustlers - cap peelas
makavli's 7 day theory

Apr 25, 2002
Leon Kage said:
What a lame ass thread. Why would you HAVE to do a drive by, someone forcing you?

If you're gonna merk a motherfucker, don't be a coward about it and do some bitch ass drive by shit.
Dig that!

And everyone answerin' this thread seriously been getting themselves all gassed up playing GTA: San Andreas or some shit.

Apr 25, 2002
It blows me away that some of the older folks on here don't realize that I intended this thread to be a commentary on the type of members this board attracts nowadays. I feel like when I logon the Siccness, I need to drop my IQ level a few grades just so that people "get it." It's probably just the median age and me being on the old end of it.

I think I proved my point with this 7 page long, 3.5 month old thread.

Sep 5, 2004
heyyyyyyyy good lookin', what ya got cookin', how about cookin' something up for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hey hey pretty lady, what you got baby, how bout spendin' some time with me........

johnny cash... u aint fuckin with that, they wont know what hit em.. haha

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
"Feelings"

"If I Could Save Time In A Bottle"

Kenny Rogers/Dolly Parton "Islands In The Stream"

Kool Moe Dee "Wild Wild West" and I would be driving w/ the skin tight pants and calf high boots on too