IF YOU GOT RIPPED OFF BY JT POST YA COMPLAINT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
@Moreheat..Its obvious that you undercover with yourself becuz you're in hiding..I can sense that you're a regular on this board...Now,come on as your real self and let the man know what you want him to know like a real muthafukka...With 7 posts and saying how JT came on here B/4 is suspect dog.You exposing yoself and playing girly games..Now,who's the bitch?

M

moreheat

"You Chicago Hoe"- Im Bout it Movie

This is the Bay on mines. I just letting people know whats really going on. I am not here to try to be a Cyber Gangsta or OnlineThug. I have the right to post as much as I feel. I just talking the real on JT the Bigga Figga. He is a ganker. Ask Yukmouth and Daz and others on this board.

I dont play Hoe games. I am just warning people about JT the Bigga Figga.

SFC King Pin what about a Rest in Peace for that nigga Ready Rock and Wax from the Valencia Gardens. Since you supposed to be from around that way. 16th and Valencia.

Feb 19, 2003
MoreHeat (more like "MoreHotAir"): You obviously don't know the facts, so here we go:

1). MEMPHIS BLEEK

JT's been running Get Low Records for ten years. When you run a business, you have the right to copyright your name. Why do you think 7-Up asks for permission before someone uses their product in a movie? Bleek outright STOLE the Get Low name and was going to use it for his own label, which he had no right to do. Once someone else owns the rights to a name, no one else can use it without permission from those who own the rights. JT was not "whining"--as I understand, he bombed on Memph's ass real good. And yeah, JT had no beef with Jay-Z or Rocafella, just Bleek.

2). DAZ

Daz has a VERY bad rep for running his mouth and hiding when the heat comes. JT TOOK DAZ UNDER HIS WING and taught him how to sell CDs independently. He essentially put Daz back on, helping him found DPG Records. JT even gave Daz permission to sell the two CDs they did on his own website and on the streets in Southern Cali. Then Daz pulls a bitch move and tries to sue JT and Bayside. The bottom line here is that Daz burns his bridges with EVERYBODY he works with--Suge, Snoop, Dre, Kurupt, JT, everybody (Kurupt has admitted that Daz is borderline paranoid-schizophrenic). Then he starts talking shit on his webpage--real tough guys don't talk shit on the internet. JT offered to settle it like men, and create a situation where some $$$ could be made (with the DVD), but Daz refused JT's offer to settle it fairly (with fists and no guns). Daz started the shit (not JT), and when you start shit, you have to expect that you're gonna get tested.

3). NEW GET LOW CDS

In 2003, Get Low has put out some of their best shit in ages--JT's PROJECT POETRY, Game Inflikted's CHRONICLES, The Game's LIVE FROM COMPTON, The Gamblaz' THUNDEROUS MUZIK and D-Moe's GHOST WRITER are all dope. These CDs are far from "garbage" (The Game could flow all night if he had to)!

4). THE RECYCLING (let's put this topic to rest, please...)

JT did it because CDs that certain songs first appeared on didn't get much promotion or exposure outside Cali--many Get Low fans in the Midwest and overseas didn't get to hear, say, "Beware Of Those" or "Certified" because the OG version (not the Bayside reissue) of BEWARE OF THOSE got little or no promotion outside Cali when it first came out. So JT put those songs on SOMETHING CRUCIAL. Being distributed by Bayside, that CD did get a lot of exposure outside Cali, and now fans from the Midwest and overseas could hear two hot songs that they had initially missed out on (along with the new songs).
One more example: many of the recyled songs on HUSTLE RELENTLESS were originally on compilations, none of which (in their OG versions) got any real exposure or promotion outside Cali (and many people don't trust comps, myself included, so their sales suffered accordingly). So he put them on HUSTLE RELENTLESS, which, being distributed by D1A in its' OG version (and later, in reissued form) on Bayside, also got exposure outside Cali, thus allowing fans who never heard those comp songs in the first place (like me) to enjoy them.
For every, say, 5,000 fans in the Bay who did get to hear certain songs, there were millions more in the Midwest, South and overseas that didn't. That's what the recycling was for. You can always go to Amazon, Barnes & Noble.com, Northern-Ridaz.Com and LISTEN BEFORE YOU BUY if you're worried about recycled tracks. And as JT once said, "the way you feel about recycling is the way I feel about bootlegging, CD burning. and downloading, so maybe we're both mad about something."

I agree that you have the right to post as much as you want, but leave JT alone and let him do his thing. All I'm worried about, really, is the music. As long as that stays tight (which it has so far), I'm cool. A lot of people who go into music (which is a business) want something for nothing. PEACE!

Jun 27, 2002
man JT stole my bitch, got my mama pregnant, took my last $37 dollars from me and jacked me for my new nikes when I was in Fillmoe......and I ordered a copy of "dwellin in the lab" like in 1997 and I never got my shit....he just called me and said "thanks fo' the money you sucka" laughed and hung up on me.....

lmao @ this thread

Apr 25, 2002
moreheat said:
I see JT is talking crap once he has work. He was on this board before talking about he is a boss and he doesnt trip about recycling because he has a Lexus.

Then JT complains about Mephis Bleek who took Get Low. Then JT is mad at Rocafella. Then JT takes a picture of Jay Z and puts it in back of CD. Then the Gamblaz are wearing Roca Wear on their latest CD Cover ( Some beef with East Coast Get Low)

Then he comes back and kisses ass on this board and tries to give away things and promote more garbage ( its recycled garbage) and promote a fight with Daz, so he can sell it on DVD(Game for Sale was the biggest Rip off in DVD music history)

JT you do gaffle. Your releases after Game Tight 1 has been nothing but Recycles. You Gaffled Yukmouth and then Daz. Then you try selling that garbage manual for $100.

I agree with Daz dissing you on that song.
Now JT is trying to show off just because he got work from Spike Lee.

JT keep it real and stop acting like the victim.

More Heat
oh no, reggie's back...

Apr 25, 2002
sav-man said:
MoreHeat (more like "MoreHotAir"): You obviously don't know the facts, so here we go:

1). MEMPHIS BLEEK

2). DAZ

3). NEW GET LOW CDS

4). THE RECYCLING (let's put this topic to rest, please...)
Everybody... let's give it up for JT's spokesperson! or manager, or #1 fan, or bitch, or lawyer. Round of applause, everybody, for sav-man's convincing defense (gathered online) on behalf of the accused.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
mustynutz said:
man JT stole my bitch, got my mama pregnant, took my last $37 dollars from me and jacked me for my new nikes when I was in Fillmoe......and I ordered a copy of "dwellin in the lab" like in 1997 and I never got my shit....he just called me and said "thanks fo' the money you sucka" laughed and hung up on me.....

lmao @ this thread
oh coyser permanente!

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I don't agree with the part about 2003 being the best for get low...IMO...that D-Moe was weak...that Gamblaz was weak...that JT-Project Poetry was aite...that Game Inflikted was str8 garbage....that Game cd is pretty tight and I actually went out and bought a copy...anyways..we all got our own opinions of what we like..but I don't think everyone is gonna agree that 2003 was get low's "best shit in ages"....if you listen to get low's older glp stuff and jt's older stuff...u know jt is capable of putting out much better material....i hope to see that in the coming year....

M

moreheat

Sav-Man

JT was ganking fools since the old school days. For example JT use to try to sell stolen hats. Then he tried buying a bucket and some Mexican almost knocked that fool out .

JT is a ganker. Ask Yukmouth.
JT tries to use people to get his shit on. For example, Daz .
JT has ganked fools from his movie.
It aint nutting new that JT is sheisty . Ask Cellski

Now JT can brown nose all he wants with Puffy Russell Simons and Jay Z but ask them fools if they would do business wit JT.

Russell said probably but that shit aint no contract.
JT got his pictures by bugging fools the same way he got that role from Spike Lee.

The Recycle excuse is a joke. I see" Game for Sale" in Toronto at a record store.

I dont hate on JT only spit the real deal.

Moore Heat

Feb 19, 2003
So now I'm JT's "lawyer?" That's news to me...

Young D-A-T said:

Everybody... let's give it up for JT's spokesperson! or manager, or #1 fan, or bitch, or lawyer. Round of applause, everybody, for sav-man's convincing defense (gathered online) on behalf of the accused.
LMFAO!
That's a misconception, kiddo. I don't work for JT, and I'm nobody's bitch (LOL)! As far as "#1 Fan", I'm sure JT has bigger fans than me. FYI, there are a number of Get Low CDs that I just plain wasn't feeling, like GOTTA GET IT, STREET WARZ, the BAY AREA BOSSES comps, and Telly Mac and Double D's CONTINOUS HEAT from last year, to name a few, and there's others. Happy now?

JT doesn't need anyone to stand up for him--I just call things as I see them; JT has answered the questions about the recycling, the CEO manuals, and the Daz/Bleek shit, but it seems like there's people on here who complain just to complain...Too many fans (teens and early twentysomethings in particular) seem to have ONE PERFECT PICTURE in their minds about the way music is supposed to sound, or the way things in life should be, and if something doesn't sound a certain way, or if someone (like JT) doesn't meet their (rose-colored) life standards of how things ought to be, they aren't satisfied.

There's no special rules just for JT on my part--I will defend ANY rapper or singer who I feel is getting unfairly criticized or whose work is getting an unfair shake. For example, I've defended Dubee (whose TURFMATIC, IMHO, didn't suck the way people here said it did, even if it didn't match up to his Khayree stuff), Mac Dre (who I think can still bring it lyrically--it's his production that's been lacking), and Richie Rich (whose NIXON PRYOR ROUNDTREE had some good cuts, even if it wasn't a masterpiece) to name a few. But all that some people here seem to do is listen once, and say, "oh, that's wack because it doesn't sound like the old stuff" or they see some recycled tracks and assume that JT is on some conspiracy to "rip people off." And even after JT explained why he did it, people still bring it up like yesterday's leftovers.

When you're trying to run a business, it's inevitable that mistakes will be made, and the CEO can't be everywhere and see everything. A lot of it depends on the staff working for you, or if you can afford a good staff. When you have as many things to do as a guy like JT (or, say, Chuck from Done Deal) presumably has, then things may not always go perfectly. But that's their problem, not ours.

Bottom line: I'm not JT, and neither is anyone else on this board. Only JT is JT, so only HE knows what's going on with himself and why things are the way they are (good and bad) with his company. We're not JT, so the point is: WE DON'T KNOW, and we can't jump to conclusions.

Just my take,though, and everyone else has a right to their's. Stay strong, and stay open-minded. It will help.

PEACE!

M

moreheat

JT albums are garbage. Listen to that fake Nelly apperance on his CD. Just like Game for Sale DVD when JT recorded Nelly perform without any permission.

I wonder what the " Game " Authorized Live Compton really means.( Maybe some bootlegg shit with 50 Cent )

I guess Dr. Dre would not appear on Blue Prints Album ( Now a instrumental album )

I wouldnt pay $200 to appear on a shady soundtrack Sucka Free that would let someone flowon it just because they paid $ 200 (May be its a trick by JT to get the person pay for promotion and other costs)

I love Frisco . One love to all.

But BEWARE OF THOSE

Feb 19, 2003
TKO said:
I don't agree with the part about 2003 being the best for get low...IMO...that D-Moe was weak...that Gamblaz was weak...that JT-Project Poetry was aite...that Game Inflikted was str8 garbage....that Game cd is pretty tight and I actually went out and bought a copy...anyways..we all got our own opinions of what we like..but I don't think everyone is gonna agree that 2003 was get low's "best shit in ages"....if you listen to get low's older glp stuff and jt's older stuff...u know jt is capable of putting out much better material....i hope to see that in the coming year....
Well...I didn't say 2003 was the "best" ever for Get Low, period...just said that they've put out better stuff than they have in awhile (2001 and 2002 were shaky years because of all the comps and collabs, IMHO). Whether or not the 2003 shit stands up to the old school CDs ('93-'96) is for history to decide...but it's all a matter of opinion--at least you listened to the CDs before you formed yours, and that's cool. PEACE!

Jul 22, 2003
Just an Opinion

If people aren't satisfied, then they should get there game tight, learn how to make music, and how the business aspects of it all work, and start showin people out. Anybody can hate on a man who has money, and how he got it, but the truth is, is that if you yourself have that kind of money, I bet your not saying much of nothing about anybody, because, you got your own thang, and it seriously ain't worth your time. I'm broke as a joke right now, and I can post my opinions about JT, or I can go to my own "Labb" and work on shit that I think people want to hear. They key element of this message is that Actions Speak Louder Than Words. say it with me....................................................................... or actually, why don't you get off your ass and go do something about it.

Apr 25, 2002
Young D-A-T said:

lmao

Apr 25, 2002
This post was meant for people that have a problem with JT to post up.

There is no need to get on here and stand up for him and kiss his ass.

JT is a little shady, which every good business man should be. He is makin loot, you can't hate him for that. Project Poetry is pretty tight to me so I got me a copy, but you better believe I listened to it first to make sure they weren't 80% recycled :)

I say, no one on here should worry about who JT is jackin unless he is jackin you.

Feb 19, 2003
jay deuce said:
This post was meant for people that have a problem with JT to post up.

There is no need to get on here and stand up for him and kiss his ass.

JT is a little shady, which every good business man should be. He is makin loot, you can't hate him for that. Project Poetry is pretty tight to me so I got me a copy, but you better believe I listened to it first to make sure they weren't 80% recycled :)

I say, no one on here should worry about who JT is jackin unless he is jackin you.
At last someone is talking sense...

If you read my posts, though, I did admit that my purpose was not to "kiss JT's ass." JT doesn't need anyone to stand up for him. That's not the point. The point is that some people put posts on here that just make me laugh with their ignorance, or they'll bring up a topic or complaint that JT (or someone else) already discussed or explained. One explanation should be enough for anyone to understand.

This takes away from what the main focus of this board should be--DISCUSSING MUSIC, PARTICULARLY THAT OF THE WEST COAST STREET RAP nature. The main reason I took an interest in this site was to get information about the MUSIC of different Bay/Sac/Southern Cali artists, not to read petty complaints that bring up the same topics again and again. Let's just all keep things cool and copacetic. The music is the thing.

PEACE!