If you got fuck'd up $toriez, tell em here.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2004
check it out, I am gon start this thread off wit da storie that got me stabbed.

Me, mi primoz and mi tia, were walkin back to the motel after going to the Santa Monica Pier one night. We were smokin a black and mild, just chillin kuz we had been there all day. When we heard sumone yell, " Fuck a Buster!!!!" We look'd at each other and then look'd over to see who said that. Sum fools were sitting on the porch of an appartment building. When we look'd the stood up and yell'd " Fuck norte, surtrese for life" I yell'd fuck u rata! And one of them whistled. like 10 sec. later we heard a whistle from behind us. We turn'd to see like 10 other skraps walk out of a shed. We look'd at each other and said "Here we go." We told my aunt to run and get the car. It was like a mile away at our motel. Well needless to say, they started walking towards us so we rush'd em. We started chunking and we fought for like 5 mins. Then all of a sudden I hear my kuz yell. I knew that foo was hurt. I look'd over just to see one of the skrapas from the shed hit him wit a bat in the back. I ran over there and hit the foo that hit my kuz. Then I feel sombody suckerpunch me from behind but they hit me in the side of my face. I turn'd around and hit that fool. By that time my kuz was back up. I start taking flight on that fool that sucker punch'd me. I hear some glass break but dont really pay any attention until i hear my other kuz, yell Krakker watch out. I turn around just as another fool slices my arm wit what turn'd out to be a broken bear bottle. I felt my arm go numb but I kept fighting. All of a sudden the skrapas take off running. I guess my kuz slammed sum fool's head into a curb and busted his shit up real bad. They take off and we take off after them, but we stop. We start walking back when I notice my shirt cover'd in blood, but didn't think anything about it when I feel a sharp ass pain in my arm. I say outloud, "man, my fuckin arm hurts from fuckin those fools up! HAHA My kuzin looks over and says " Fuck!!!!! Homie ur bleading!" I look over and see my Skin hanging there. I take my shirt off and tell my kuzin to wrap it around it. We start to run towards the motel when my aunt comes around the corner and tells us to get in. We get in and she looks at me. She saw the shirt and asked what happened. I told her nothing but my kuz say's "Fuck that he needs to go to the hospital" So she tells me to take the shirt off my arm so she kan see. I take it off slowly kuz my kuz like push'd the shirt into the wound wit his finger. I tensed up. She looked at it, didn't say anything and hauled ass to the hospital. Turns out that they got me two places. One of them need'd 15 stiches and the big one needed 25 staples.

Now lets hear sum of your stories of bad experiences wit skraps or what ever!!!!!

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
oNe day mE aNd 3 loKoTE homEboyZ were walkiNg dowN the AVE sportiN our Red AZs baNNdaNNas que No, you KNow, talkiNg scrapa DIS aND Skrapa that, so out of the Rlue soMe scrapa coMes Out FroM the BUshe$ with a Stick...right away my big eNe loko Homeboy tells the liTtLe CHavLA, Step out the Way Skrapa b4 we Kill You, i hAd my hAnd ON my Butterfly, saves. So LitTLE saKraPA pulLS out hIS Cell Dials up his boyZ #...theN from outsomE houseS come 30 (No kiddiNG) scrapAs come out. As soon as i Cee theM i Grab ThE First oNE by the neCK and lift them in the Air aND slaM him DOwn, my OG loKo took 3 of theM Out with One Punch, then they LL rush, i Had my Foot DowN on One of their necks, W the left haNd i was puNchiNg oNE iN the fAce and w mY right i had my butterfLY stBBing all That Came Near...my Lil eNe got shaNked N the Neck about 20 times but the guy Just Removed His NORTE chaIN and droPPed kiCKEd 4 Of theM like puNkz...by the TIme the Fight WAs oVER 10 skraPAz Were ON the grouND dead, 15 Other skraPAz were ruNNINg and 5 of theM had GoNE back inside TalkiN abOUt "NORTE RULES ALL"...wheN it WAS OVER me And My lokO Enes started woofiN that "NORTE NORTE NORTE< YEAHHHHYEAAAAH woo WOoo gangsta Zhist"...PuNK AS$ $KRAPAZ couldNt take Us out becAUE theyre puNKz.

Legman

&#1662;&#1585;&#1575;&#1740;&#1583; &#1570;&#1588;
Nov 5, 2002
^^^HAHA I VOTE VINNS STORY THE MOST GANGSTA STR8 UP SAVAGE EVENT EVER LOL

NAW BUT THE ONE FIGHT THAT I GOT INTO WIT SCRAPS WAS IN DELHI...SUM DUDES TRIPPED OFF ME FOR NOT HITTIN A LINE...(THEY MUST HAVE THOUGHT I WAS UNDERCOVER) BUT SOON AS I TURNED 2 WALK TOWARD THE DOOR AND HAVE A SQUARE...THE BIGGEST DUDE CONNECTED 2 THE BACK OF MY DOME...HE HIT ME SO HARD I SLAMMED MY FACE INTO THE DOOR AND BROKE MY NOSE...I ENDED UP OUTSIDE FACE 2 FACE WIT 3 DUDES...AND THEY WERE YELLIN AT ME AND SHIT...COULDNT UNDERSTAND A WORD...THE SMALLER OF THE DUDES SWUNG ON ME...SO OUTTA REFLEX I SWUNG BACK...AND I GOT LUCKY...MY WHITE HOMIE JAMES CAME THRU 4RM THE SIDE WIT A SWING...WE ENDED UP GETTIN FUCKED UP...BUT WE DIDNT BACK DOWN...OF YEA AND MY HOMEGIRL MUKY PUT IT DOWN AS WELL...SHE GOT A COUPLE OF SHOTS IN...I CAN HONESTLY SAY I LOVE THAT GURL...BUT YEA...I ENDED UP WALKIN HOME WIT A BROKE NOSE...A BLACK EYE AND 2 BROKE KNUCKLES...AND 2 TOP THE NITE OFF...I FORGOT MY HOUSE KEYS...SO I HAD 2 BREAK INTO MY OWN CRIB...I TRIED 2 SLIDE OPEN THE KITCHEN WINDOW (AND THE NEW WINDOWS AT THAT DEVELOPMENT ARE THE SURELOCK TYPE...AND THEY SLIDE UPWARDS) SO WHEN I LIFTED IT...IT SLIPPED OFF THE RAIL AND FELL 2 THE FLOOR AND SHATTERED LOL...GOT BITCHED AT BY MOMS FOR A MINUTE...BUT FUCK IT...SHIT HAPPENS

4 NORTENOS,CINCO DE MAYO 2000 IN SAN JO NORTE. THE PLACAS STARTING PUSHING ALL THE CRUISERS FROM SANTA CLARA ST. DOWN TOWARDS THE FREEWAYS. WELL ON 10TH ST. THERE IS A FREEWAY ENTRANCE A COUPLE OF BLOCKS SOUTH OF WILLIAMS ST. FOR THOSE WHO KNOW SAN JO. varrio williams st. BACK THEN THEY WERE SEEN ANYWHERE FROM 8TH WILLIAMS TO THE PARK ON 20 SOMETHIN AND WILLIAMS IS ALL SCRAPAS. I USED TO LIVE ON 10TH AND WILLIAMS AND BELIEVE ME THERE IS ALL KINDS OF THEM THAT ROLL AROUND IN THAT AREA. ANYWAY IT WAS OF COURSE JAMMED PACK TRAFFIC. NO ONE WAS MOVEING. WELL WHEN YOU START TO GET CLOSE TO WILLIAMS ST. YOU SEE ALOT OF SCRAPAS. THEY KNOW TO ALL STAND RIGHT THERE BECAUSE THE HOMEBOYS ARE GONNA BE COMEING THREW IN TRAFFIC. AND BACK THEN THERE USED TO BE MAYBE 100 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN THE AREA. ON THE CORNER OF 10TH N WILLIAMS THERE USED TO BE A PETE'S STOP GAS STATION. ME,AND THREE HOMIES FROM AROUND MY WAY PULLED IN TO GET GAS. THERE MUST OF BEEN ATLEAST 30 SCRAPAS STANDING IN THAT SAME GAS STATION AS US. WE KNEW WE WERE GOING TO GET BEAT DOWN LIKE A UGLY STEP CHILD. I THINK THEY WERE AMAISED TO SEE ANYONE GET OUT THERE CAR. SO WE ALL 4 JUMPED OUT THE SAME TIME FLAMMED UP, BIG MUTHERFUCKERS WITH ALL HEART. REDY TO BE IN THE NEWS PAPER. AND WE WERE PERVIN OFF THAT TECATE SO WE WEREN'T WORRIED ABOUT GETTING HIT YOU KNOW....BUT ANYWAY. WHEN THEY STARTED WHISTLING LIKE THEY DO TO GET MORE RATS OUT THERE GARBAGE CANS TO COME WE STOOD IN A BOX MOTION LIKE 4 SHOULDER TO SHOULDER TO PROTECT BEING ATTACKED FROM THE BACK. MY BIG HOMIE (WHO I WAS NAMED AFTER) BIG RHINO (R~I~P) WAS CHANTING. @ THE TIME TO ME SOUNDED FUNNY BUT LATER EXPLAINED TO ME IT WAS DONE IN THE PINTA ON SOME OCCASIONS. HE STOOD 6'4 AND MAYBE LITTLE OVER 300 POUNDS SOLID HOMEBOY WHO I LOVE AND MISS WITH ALL MY HEART WAS KNOCKING OUT SCRAPAS LIKE NOTHING. HE WAS DOING WHAT HE DOES BEST AND LOVES. 1 OF THE HOMIES I SEEN CAUGHT A KNIFE TO HIS SHOULDER AND THE FUCKEN RAT LEFT THE KNIFE THERE. HE DROPED TO THE GROUND AND WE ALL FAUGHT WHAT SEEMED LIKE FOREVER. BUT PROBOBLY WASN'T THAT LONG. WE WERE ATTACKED BY MAYBE 20 OR SO SCRAPAS. THE REST FORMED A WALL TO BLOCK THE VIEW FROM THE PLACAS. NEEDLES TO SAY WE GOT OUR FUCKEN ASS KICKED. (BUT SCRAPAS LET ME SEE YOU GUY'S DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.I BET YOU WON'T) WE SEEN 2 CAR LOADS OF ENE'S FROM A CENTRAL VALLEY CAR CLUB ACT LIKE THEY DIDN'T SEE US WHEN WE HAD JUST PREVIOUSLY WARNED THEM OF WILLIAMS ST. THEY WERE 2 CARS BEHIND US AND SEEN US PULL IN.....SO THEY LATER ENDED UP GETTING THERE FUCKIN SKULLS SMASHED IN BY MYSELF AND SOME OTHER HOMIES WHO DIDN'T LIKE WHAT THEY DID ONCE WE EXPLAINED THE STORY....LOL @ THEM IMPERSANATOR'S. N E WAYS THE PLACAS RUSHED IN AND BROKE IT UP. I GOT BEAT SO FUCKIN BAD, I GOT A DIS LOCATED SHOULDER,SWOLLEN FACE AND HEAD,AND BLEEDING FROM EVERYWHERE.THE OTHER HOMIES GOT IT PRETTY BAD TOO. BUT IN THE END WE WERE PROUD OF OUR EFFORTS. WE SHOWED THE OPOSITION THAT WE ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY. AND THAT WE ARE NOT TO BE TESTED. IM ZURE WHEN THEY TELL THE STORY IT'S LIKE THEY SMASHED 4 NORTENO'S BUT THEY KNOW DEEP DOWN THAT THEY WERE FUCKIN WITH SOLDIERS. AND THAT THEY WILL NEVER HAVE HEART TO DO WHAT WE DID.

2 THE HOMIES: IT'S ALRIGHT TO HAVE FEAR, IF USED PROPERLY IT CAN BE AN ADVANTAGE FOR YOU. I WAS SCARED TO DEATH BUT THAT JUST LETS ME KNOW IM STILL ALIVE. WE CHOSE TO INVOLVE OURSELFS IN THIS LIFE. AND WHAT GETS ME THREW IT IS THAT SO MANY HOMIES HAVE LOST THERE LIFE FOR IT. I CAN'T DISHONOR THEM BY FALLING SHORT TO MY BELIEFS. ::

Dec 17, 2002
You stood strong in that situation.
Yeah William st scrapas didn't play back in the day. I know the area you're talking about by hwy 280.
That's where that Nortena got killed and prompted that big ole war where 12 or 13 surenos got killed that summer.

Dec 17, 2002
For real. My homie's out there in Diego in his Sharks jerseys or San Jo jerseys. He says the sokas he works with never tell him nada. Just that they acknowledge where he's from but not to bring the beef to work.