IF YOU EVER WONDERED ABOUT MY BISHOP'S ROBE.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
Well Tech... at least you acknowledge your problems. You seem like a smart enough man to go through the motions of finding resolutions to your sorrows. Just try not to let the irrelevencies affect your train of thought baby.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
Thereal said:
What I came up with today is it might be the feeling of getting the short end of the stick all his life always keeping a pure heart..
i feel that bro. i've been going through some shit w/ my girl lately and i started to feel like this. ill just tell her its okay, its alright, then in the next breath blow up on her and its some hard ass shit to deal with. i really feel you on this one bro. basically just get your feelings out man or your gonna hold so much shit in that your gonna blow up and push everyone in your life away.

Jan 4, 2005
Thereal said:
Some people might think that me wearing the robe is SACRELIGIOUS.Well call me CRAZY then because I know in my mind that it is not.I remember back in 99 I wanted to get a tat with a word that best described me as a person.me knowing myself like I do, I knew that I got a heart of GOLD.(dont laugh its true)A straight ANGEL ask anybody that knows me.You might wanna ask those same people about my SICKNESS inside my ENCEPHALON.(my brain)Those people will say either he's the horniest cat I ever met or he fucked my sister or their best friend behind their back or just he's the most LUSTFULL dude I have ever met in my lifetime.Yes lust is the HELL I live in NO JOKES.So with that being said , the word that seemed to fit this tattoo or this sick person was....ANGHELLIC. XTRA good and XTRA bad.SO it turned into an album since I never got the tat.GOD is most pure out of all the goodness in this world and the spiritual world so I was taught.So what better way to let my fans know what the half of me represents to the fullest? A man of god.The other half I dont claim because of the way I was raised and I know that power is also great and has hurt ALOT of loved ones then and now.TRAPPED IN A PSYCHO'S BODY indeed.LATELY I feel like a MANIAC in public.IM trying to figure out what it is that makes me feel I could snap at any minute but I have not been successful in doing that.I feel like a fuckin animal and everybody else is just shit waiting to be eaten. how could I feel this way with all the good shit thats happening to me?What I came up with today is it might be the feeling of getting the short end of the stick all his life always keeping a pure heart.Fuck this its too much to be sayin so PRAY FOR ME IF YOU WILL , I need all the good vibes I can get within myBAD PLACE.

Let it all out tech, let it all out, we are here for you man!

Nov 28, 2005
Thereal said:
PAIN, (what is it?) originally penalty physically or mentally sensations you feel when you"re hurting distressed a bit of anguish can bring you closer to your death cause of the lack of success now. Time aint on my side cause Im tryin to find my piece of mind in rhyme. But the catch is you got to have that paper to shine if we dont Im sorry we might have to do capers do crime. Cause my mom is sick doc Im gridlocked, EPILEPSY and LUPAS Alfred Hitchcock couldnt write the suspence and shit on this block,fist cocked when Im walkin my lips locked IRS and the CHILD DIVISION they wanna shut a nigga down to the ground gotta make this shit pop.(RUNNING OUT OF TIME) EVERREADY the religion.

That's some real tight shit there Tech, I'm really feeling that.

Oct 16, 2004
i will pray for ya tech. I think anyone can draw upon their life experiences and understand pain and kind of empathize with you. I believe in god but not a specific religion cause i think its all bullshit controll. people might know your exact experiences in life or experienced them themselves but everyone i know that listens to you feels ya. I have a wife and two kids and they are my world but at times i feel like i have a split personality in that i want to do good for my family and on the other hand i want to just expload on people and take em out.

Sep 4, 2003
Tech that is real deep talk... Sorry you have to be goin thru so much pain man... I can really relate to what your saying.. You have my support! I hope this new year brings you lots of love & success!!