IF YOU DIDN'T GO...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
IF YOU DIDN'T GO THEN YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!!! The Seattle HempFest was off the hook this year. We hung out, SMOKED (right in front of the police all day) and networked like a motherfucker. Met folks of all kinds and the support was real cool. Made doe selling cd's and passed out fliers. Just want to holla out to those who made it and a fuck you to those who hated!!!!!!! Graphics was off the hook Tommy!!!!!! I'm out...

P.S The Olympia HempFest is August 28th and Portland is having theirs September 10th...

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
I think within the next 25 years or less they will legalize it. However, there will be a tax on it just like the liquer store and anyone growing or importing will be locked up... But how heated would that be? I think before they do this they will have to come up with a way of accurately checking your level of THC when pulled over and suspected of being high... Just some thoughts.

Jun 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
The thing I like is you can get a bunch of weed heads together and have a blast but get a bunch of drunks together and there's drama and violence!!!!!!!!! Some drunks is cool but some you wanna knock the shit outta them. As for the 28th I'm gonna have to get back to you on an exact place Speedy plus hey I didnt get to get a chance to cop your cd. Thanks for the support on the Drin Vasco...

Jan 6, 2005

WARNING: i went to the Olympia hempfest last year and it was like one booth in a small ass park, definatly not worth driving all the way from seattle, it might be bigger this year but watch out cuz you might be pissed

May 4, 2002
I fuckin love hempfest......blowing weed with a hella different kinds of people all mixed into one jumbo pot of pot heads lol......its soooooo fuckin dope......Plus there isnt many haters at hemp fest everybody was cool.....Allot of people copped the cd....It was a good time for sure.....