If you could wipe out any race

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
stabbin someone is the only way to kill.... fuckin ultimate. you gotta be a sick motherfucker to stab someone to death. Shoot em... naw... you dont get to get all up close and personal about it... well, on second thought, maybe ya do.

maybe if u slice a mudderfucker from ear to ear while he sleepin or sum shit but shankin niggaz is so last decade breh...

Feb 7, 2006
in 3rd world countries it aint shit to shank people cuz they used to susin knives on animals etc. and not everybody got guns but in america we got guns and only some of us had experience stabbin and cuttin meat personally.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
stabbin someone is the only way to kill.... fuckin ultimate. you gotta be a sick motherfucker to stab someone to death. Shoot em... naw... you dont get to get all up close and personal about it... well, on second thought, maybe ya do.
Where I grew up, shankin was the only way for the most part. Northside Watsonville, CA. Still pretty common. I think a lot of that comes from dudes that's been locked up and get good at it but also you can make a shank out of whatever. Screwdrivers were always our choice. Guns were too expensive for just about everyone I knew