If you could trade places with someone today who would it be?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Im gonna have to think about this one, but Hugh Hefner and Brad Pitt first come to mine. Damn Hef is still going strong at like 70 something, and just went out with triplets or something he is a straight up pimp. Brad Pitt because he has Jennifer Aniston and see is finer than a motherfucker, and he is one of my favorite actors. I will think of some more though. Who would you trade places with?

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'd trade with Bill Gates, then I'd transfer a few billion into my account. Also do you mean living the same life as them or becoming them? If you mean becoming them I'd trade with Britney Spears, then I'd take a lot of pictures/video of myself naked and then once I switched bacc I'd sell the shit for an assload of money.:D

May 3, 2002
Eminem that away I can be admired by everyone, even the little punk ass hoes that use to say "Oh rap music is all about killin', smokin', and bitches, I HATE IT" but when Slim Shady dropped, they became rap music experts.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i think i'd like to switch with Peter North or Lexington Steele so I can get alotta pussy

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Tim said:
I'd trade with Bill Gates, then I'd transfer a few billion into my account. Also do you mean living the same life as them or becoming them? If you mean becoming them I'd trade with Britney Spears, then I'd take a lot of pictures/video of myself naked and then once I switched bacc I'd sell the shit for an assload of money.:D
DAM...YOU GOT THAT SHIT ALL MAPPED OUT...LOL...ABA