If You Could Choose?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Smigg with old school dj quik cause his flow was so smooth and smigg would kill one of his tracks.... Also, I'd like to see smigg rip a track with yo gotti from memphis....

I Rocc with ice cube, or really anyone from wscg... But mainly cube.... I'd also like to see rocc rip a lil jon beat, cause 'thats my song' was it... Or, I rocc and 8 ball...

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
I guess you meant I rocc and smigg together, in that case.... I'd say c murder aka c miller, I think ness from da band would be cool...knocturnal maybe..

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Law said:
I guess you meant I rocc and smigg together, in that case.... I'd say c murder aka c miller, I think ness from da band would be cool...knocturnal maybe..
actually i was talking about solo who do you think would compliment them on a solo effort...but you answered for either ? so it doesnt matter...LOL

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Coop when I send the awax and that smigg 2 you ima send a cd from e skool... Would fit great with rocc or smigg and is from kansas city 43rd... I can make it happen... Money hungry to kc yamean?