IF YALL WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING THATS GOING ON WITH LYNCH AND SICCMADE CLICK HERE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
EVILDOOINZ IS FUCKIN GAY, Ive tried to make 2 different user names for the fourm and everytime i try to activate my name there is always a fuckup. they should have stayed like it used to be, i havent been able to check that board for fuckin months!

May 10, 2002
I GET THE E-MAIL TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT ON EVILDOOINZ BUT THE LINK IT GIVES ME TO ACTIVATE IT DOESNT WORK AND I DONT KNOW WHY MY ACCOUNT GOT DELETED ANYWAYS.

Jan 31, 2003
tyson said:
Man, cracc is a bad thing. Tha forums been up and running for a couple mouths. go checc it out.
^^lol quit talkin shit

man go to www.evildooinz.com and click on the link "forums" on top of the page ..... you will get to following site http://evildooinz.com/forum/phpBB2 and get error 404 . I dont understand why the webmaster dont fix the link

so whos the crackhead??

Feb 23, 2003
you are the fuckin crackhead! stupid-fuck

site was up for mothns and gon be back soon!
check the facts before openin yo punkmouth!

Jan 31, 2003
Cold187 said:
you are the fuckin crackhead! stupid-fuck

site was up for mothns and gon be back soon!
check the facts before openin yo punkmouth!
Motherfucker i checked the site yesterday and like i said before you get linked to an error page .....

i also tried the link siccknight postet and after i registered an error apeared while i was trying to activate the account

So fuck your kids you punk ass nigga im gonna stay on this board until the webmaster learn how to make a message board

Jan 30, 2004
www.soundclick.com
mayne yall sum dumb muthafuccaz, openin yo motuh when you dont know shit, evildooinz been up for a long time, the only thang iz we got a fucced up host, so they fucc up some times and plus peeps like you who say i register and shit but never get in r one of the probs cuz you take to much space and never post, shit they reason itz fuccin up now is it wont let no one loggin , so thees sum shit goin on now, shit fucc the SICCNESS.NET evildooinz is way better then this piece of shit!

Feb 23, 2003
ScarfaceMontana said:
So fuck your kids you punk ass nigga im gonna stay on this board until the webmaster learn how to make a message board

....ya'll know it's things like that why Lynch & Loki seperated from Siccness.net....
it just gets so fuckin ignorrant on here sometimes, it's a joke!

Edit: The "punk ass nigga" is not even black :dead:

Jan 30, 2004
www.soundclick.com
shit scarface what ever muhafucca, i'm glad yo azz cant get on the board , you just gonna be the next fuccin LYNCHOLOGIST, besides if you dont know how to get in the boards then y try anymore, stop bitchen, and start learnin, that my wisdom for you today

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
^^^YOU MUTHAFUCCAS ARE STUPID, IF YOU HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH LOOPS JUST TO GET TO A WEBSITE, THEN THAT'S A BULLSHIT ASS WEBSITE PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!! YOU STILL GAVE NO SOLUTION ON WHAT TO DO WHEN WE GET THE ERROR!!! YOU SAY IT'S PEOPLE LIKE US THAT CAUSE THE PROBLEMS CUZ WE REGISTER AND NEVER POST??? HAVE YOU BEEN READING THE LAST FEW POSTS DUMB DUMB??? WE CAN'T POST, WE CAN'T EVEN GET TO THE MESSAGE BOARD, SO STOP TALK'N' SHIT AND FIX THE GODDAMN PROBLEM WITH THE SITE, CUZ THAT'S SOME BULLSHIT!!!

Jan 30, 2004
www.soundclick.com
mayne , i dont giva shit what the lass post said, siccknight told you how to get in, hell i do tha same to get in, and if you think itz bull shit then get the fucc out of this topic and go find sumone this board to threatin to slide his throut, yall mutafuccaz on tha siccness never shut the fucc upm i dont giva shit what i said it dont mean shit to me, fac vs fiction muthafucca, who always wins, FACT

Feb 23, 2003
NOBODY besides few peeps can log in for the last 3 days, like has already been said.I'm not sure when this will be fixed!

It's right the board has had problems sometimes (3 times to be exact),but me and 400 other Lynch fans have been postin there for the last 5 months withouth no break,everything was goin fine,everyone including yall could log in just like you do here.

oh & stop screaming,what's that?

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
D Deuce91 said:
siccknight told you how to get in, hell i do tha same to get in,

ScarfaceMontana said:
Motherfucker i checked the site yesterday and like i said before you get linked to an error page .....

i also tried the link siccknight postet and after i registered an error apeared while i was trying to activate the account

im gonna stay on this board until the webmaster learn how to make a message board

D Deuce91 said:
get the fucc out of this topic and go find sumone this board to threatin to slide his throut, yall mutafuccaz on tha siccness never shut the fucc upm i dont giva shit what i said it dont mean shit to me, fac vs fiction muthafucca, who always wins, FACT
WHO THREATENED WHO??? :confused:

Feb 23, 2003
^exactly!
let's just leave this alone, this will get no one anywhere!
evildooinz has all users they need,its a community thang,them others stay out