"IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
I BEEN GETTIN A LOT OF RESPONSES ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR SONG, AND I'M JUST GONNA LET ERYBODY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IZ!!!
I'M BACK, I GOT MY BARZ UP, AND I DONT FEEL LIKE NIGGAZ IS LYRICALLY FUCKIN WIT ME! I WAS HEARIN A LOT OF SUBLIMINALS WHEN ERYBODY THOUGHT I WAS DOWN FOR THE COUNT. LIKE I SAID BEFORE THEY SHOULD OF NEVER LET ME GET MY SWAGG BACK!! NOW THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT AND I'M CEO AT THIS GOOD OLE SHOE FACTORY! SO IF ANY OF YOU SD RAPPERZ FEEL DISRESPECTED ABOUT IT, HIT ME ON THE INBOX AND I WILL PERSONALLY GIVE YOU MY NUMBER, AND WE CAN DEAL WIT IT ACCORDINGLY... I DON'T SAY NIGGAZ NAMES ON RECORD, TO ME THAT'S THAT 50 CENT SYNDROME... SO ALL I WILL SAY IS IF THE SHOE FITS, WEAR IT! IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU MY SECTIONS BEST, THEN HERE IS THE FIRST PLACE YOU SHOULD START.. I HAD MY FIRST ALBUM RELEASE IN 2001.. CHECK THE RECORDS... I WAS ON MY THIRD ALBUM BEFORE SOME OF YOU EVEN HAD YA FIRST REAL STUDIO SESSION! ITS 2008 STEP YA BARZ UP!!! NIGGAZ STILL RAP LIKE THEY ARE BEING INFLUENCED BY KILLA TAY'S 1998 MR. MAFIOSO ALBUM... NOT TO MENTION THE SOUND QUALITY IS TRASH... IT SOUND LIKE NIGGAZ IS STILL FUCKIN WIT RADIO SHACK MIC'S AND HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE DYNAMICS OF SOUND! I WONT EVEN SPEAK ON THE MASTERING SITUATION, LOL. IF ANOTHER NIGGA APPROACH ME WIT A SPINDLE SAYIN GET A BAR "IM THE BEST IN SD", I'M TAKIN FLIGHT ON SIGHT!!! LOL...I WILL GLADLY SPEND $10 WIT WHOEVER GOT THEY PACKAGE UP TO PAR, JUST TO SUPPORT THIS SD SHIT YA DIG! I DO IT ALL THE TIME!! I SUPPORT THIS REAL SD SHIT ALL DAY REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU FROM AND WHO U FUCK WIT AS LONG AS UR PUSHIN A REAL LINE! ALL YALL REAL NIGGAZ THAT IS DOIN IT KEEP PUSHIN THAT LINE! RIGHT NOW ITS A LOT OF GOOD MUZIK COMIN FROM THE TOWN, AND I'M REALLY DIGGIN IT! IT'S TIME TO PUSH THESE TRASH CAN NIGGAZ OUT THE WAY! I FEEL LIKE WE ARE THE CLOSEST WE HAVE EVER BEEN TO MAKIN THIS DAGO SHIT BLOW... LET'S JUST MAKE SURE WE DON'T HAVE NO GARBAGE NIGGAZ REPPIN US, OR SOME NICK CANNON NIGGAZ SPEAKIN ON OUR BEHALF! THE MAIN NIGGAZ THAT IS MAKIN NOISE IS DOIN A THOROUGH JOB WIT IT.. REAL NIGGAZ ARE FINALLY COMIN TOGETHER WHICH IS A GOOD THING, UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL, I'M REPPIN THIS SD SHIT WIN LOSE OR DRAW!!!

Aug 9, 2002
NUTTIN MUCH JUST GOT OFF WORK. TRYIN TO SEE WHAT'S THE LATEST AND GREATEST BOUT YOU PIMP. STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO DROP SOMMORE OF THAT H2BO SHIT! LETT EM KNOW WHAT'S REALLY.

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
NUTTIN MUCH JUST GOT OFF WORK. TRYIN TO SEE WHAT'S THE LATEST AND GREATEST BOUT YOU PIMP. STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO DROP SOMMORE OF THAT H2BO SHIT! LETT EM KNOW WHAT'S REALLY.
lol thats real talk.. I had a conversation wit Hartman about it and he aint interested in rappin anymore, but he still does ghost write for a lot of artist! The batkave is the most talked about production team in SD, if it aint broke don't fix it! But you already know what it is, if the right situation presents itself The H2Bo2 will be on some store shelves!

Aug 9, 2002
lol thats real talk.. I had a conversation wit Hartman about it and he aint interested in rappin anymore, but he still does ghost write for a lot of artist! The batkave is the most talked about production team in SD, if it aint broke don't fix it! But you already know what it is, if the right situation presents itself The H2Bo2 will be on some store shelves!
THAT'S WHAT'S UP! THE BATKAVE IS DROPPIN HELLA HEAT RIGHT NOW! THEM AND MA NIGGA DAVE MOSS!

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
im diggin it real heavy!
Good look on that folks! I'm really out here, minus the fiction & fabrication! I aint tryin to play SD rap patrol, I'm just not scared to say how i really feel! This shit is like therapy for me... Plus i got a lot of homies from both sides on the inside wishin they had the opportunity to do what I do. So not only do I do it for me, I do it for them too.

Sep 7, 2006
My Nigga Bo80

I heard about the nigga callin ya up talking all dat bullshit. Your response was G, but the nigga don't really want it. Keep mashin on these niggas that neva really dun it.

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
YOU ALREADY KNOW!!!

My Nigga Bo80

I heard about the nigga callin ya up talking all dat bullshit. Your response was G, but the nigga don't really want it. Keep mashin on these niggas that neva really dun it.

ALL DAY! who is this by the way folks?
But yeah the situation is soon to be delt wit. I already chopped it up wit my dude, he a real reputable that we both fuck wit. He is in the process of settin up the 1 for me.. So we will see what happens... Until then imma keep makin this "Knock You Off Muzik" ya dig, this "R&P"... See who else fits a shoe that im makin over here..Like I told him, It's a shoe factory over here!

May 15, 2005
IF ANOTHER NIGGA APPROACH ME WIT A SPINDLE SAYIN GET A BAR "IM THE BEST IN SD", I'M TAKIN FLIGHT ON SIGHT!!!

Funniest shit i heard/read all day cuddie but thats real talk for ya!!!

May 7, 2002
niggaz need 2 stop haten on canon i gve him props. is he hood no!but he bring a positive media 2 tha SD which in turn will bring since to the underground eventually i hope cuh SD impressed me wit mitchy ecy lil cs damu jayo cricet ect u keep doin yo thang make it happen 1

Young Og Loc
R.N.A. Mob AggiN
Keep It 1 Hun

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
IF ANOTHER NIGGA APPROACH ME WIT A SPINDLE SAYIN GET A BAR "IM THE BEST IN SD", I'M TAKIN FLIGHT ON SIGHT!!!

Funniest shit i heard/read all day cuddie but thats real talk for ya!!!
im just sayin niggaz need to up they barz... Let me give u this quick example... Say an artist that doesn't have his shit together approaches a potential fan and is like I'm a representation of the SD rap scene, buy my muzik. His sound is trash & the presentation is trash, hes gonna burn that potential fan... Now when a real dude like me approaches the same fan, he gonna be like oh you from san diego, yall shit is trash I'll pass.. It fucks up the game for everybody, ya dig?

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
niggaz need 2 stop haten on canon i gve him props. is he hood no!but he bring a positive media 2 tha SD which in turn will bring since to the underground eventually i hope cuh SD impressed me wit mitchy ecy lil cs damu jayo cricet ect u keep doin yo thang make it happen 1

Young Og Loc
R.N.A. Mob AggiN
Keep It 1 Hun
I dig what ur sayin folx, but i personally don't respect dude. For 1, he dont rep Dago, he reps North Carolina.. I was in the studio wit him and Hartman when they were recording songs for the Bomb Squad album at my brothers studio back in what was that 94-95.. So I'm not just a dude that has a dislike towards him, personally he aint got no love comin from me or any real nigga i know, its way deeper than muzik... I'm not hatin but the way he did Hartman which was his best friend/brother/ close family, he aint a real dude... In the H2Bo i was on dude "them other cats girl they aint loyal to you, just keep em 200 miles north of you" -Im yours

May 15, 2005
yeh i feel you cuddie, i respect a nigga that has his whole operation together rather than a nigga that dl's 30 instrumentals spits on em in a half ass studio and presents it like its the thoroest shit out.
get the fuck outta here w that

May 7, 2002
I dig what ur sayin folx, but i personally don't respect dude. For 1, he dont rep Dago, he reps North Carolina.. I was in the studio wit him and Hartman when they were recording songs for the Bomb Squad album at my brothers studio back in what was that 94-95.. So I'm not just a dude that has a dislike towards him, personally he aint got no love comin from me or any real nigga i know, its way deeper than muzik... I'm not hatin but the way he did Hartman which was his best friend/brother/ close family, he aint a real dude... In the H2Bo i was on dude "them other cats girl they aint loyal to you, just keep em 200 miles north of you" -Im yours

Damn that sound fuc'd up but it iz what it iz on tha other hand if he repn N.carolina and from dego and grew up in dego that faulty but i dont know dude or anything bout that cat but he was a comedian turned rapper and bishop lamont clown him on a mix tape also that giggalo song wit r-kelly lmao beat was knocc'n r-kelly was on point nicc-----shit nigga u got to be kidding me but it got play

i like Psd tha drivahz rendition to that song a whole lot better

Young Og Loc
R.N.A Mob AggiN
Keep It 1 hun