If the bomb's were dropping here instead.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2004
Let's just say for a minute it was North America that was being "liberated" instead of Iraq. Now if bomb's started dropping here, and children were dying because of it. Would you still embrace your "liberators"?

Now let's just pretend for a minute, that you actually did feel you were being oppressed, how would you feel if you were the man in the above picture. Would you still be embracing your liberators? If they dropped a bomb that killed your family? Would you be thinking "Thank god, my children may of died, but that's the price you pay for liberation!"

If you were in this lady's shoes, and your house got blown up - would you still feel like you were being liberated?

Is there any justification for killing children? Do you feel 10,000 civilian deaths is a tad bit ridiculous? Could there of been more precautions made to keep this number lower? Does the good out wiegh the bad? I'm just looking for opinions, that's all just a few opinions.

Dec 25, 2003
Any Iraqis who attack Americans hate freedom. Who cares if they blew up your children, house, and family? You have to break a few eggs to make an omelette. As a matter of fact you have to break 10,000 Iraqi eggs to make a War on Terror omelette, so the Thief in Chief junior Bush can settle a score and act like he's doing something in the fight against terrorism.

Americans have proven that they do not give two fucks about any brown, yellow, or red-skinned people outside our borders. Why not call this war for what it is? It's not us, so who gives a fuck?

3,000 Americans died on 9/11.

10,000 Iraqis have died, and more will die. 5,000 Afghanis died. 1000 Coalition troops and allies have died. Defense contractors, civilians, all will die. This war is helping us in our fight against Terror. Middle Easterners will see this, and say "Hey, the U.S are the good guys! We need to become friends with them! No more anti-US terror!"

And the fair and balanced Fox News coverage of the attacks, bombings, and war is right on the button. "Hey, look, a boom in the distance! Illuminated in night vision green! Ok, we got the boom, time to pull out!" "Hey, look, a house blown up! Don't film the bodies, just show some shattered glass. This whole bombing mess can be cleaned up with a dustpan and a shovel. Let's get some fair and balanced footage of a whole in the wall of a building. No blood, no screaming, no bodies, just a nice purty hole."

Jun 24, 2004
Mac Buddha said:
Let's just say for a minute it was North America that was being "liberated" instead of Iraq. Now if bomb's started dropping here, and children were dying because of it. Would you still embrace your "liberators"?

Now let's just pretend for a minute, that you actually did feel you were being oppressed, how would you feel if you were the man in the above picture. Would you still be embracing your liberators? If they dropped a bomb that killed your family? Would you be thinking "Thank god, my children may of died, but that's the price you pay for liberation!"

If you were in this lady's shoes, and your house got blown up - would you still feel like you were being liberated?

Is there any justification for killing children? Do you feel 10,000 civilian deaths is a tad bit ridiculous? Could there of been more precautions made to keep this number lower? Does the good out wiegh the bad? I'm just looking for opinions, that's all just a few opinions.

Wheres your pictures of 9/11? Whats that saying people say on the streets of cali? Take from them cause they took from ours? Is that how it goes?

Jul 7, 2004
Oh yeah i forgot about Iraq's role in 9/11,

3,000 Americans > 10,000 Iraqi's

We still ain't done yet, 1 American = 100 Iraqi's

I don't know why i even bothered to make this post, stupid i guess.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Here's one

What if Wolves were actually called, homes? Would that mean we live in a wolf? And a good friend is a wolf boy? Or would they just make up a new word instead? Yeah....think on THAT.

Jun 24, 2004
tadou said:
Here's one

What if Wolves were actually called, homes? Would that mean we live in a wolf? And a good friend is a wolf boy? Or would they just make up a new word instead? Yeah....think on THAT.

LOL. I thought on it, whats suppose to happen now?

Side note: If wolves were called "homes" then homes would be called "wolves"

Dec 25, 2003
Dayton, even Bush himself has dropped the idea that Iraq had something to do with 9/11. Why can't you? Are you some single theory maker, locked in a small room doing calculations and tapping into government lines with a tinfoil helmet on? Iraq had shit to do with 9/11. Bush himself said it...everyone knows it...end of story.

Jul 7, 2004
tadou said:
Here's one

Just think though for real - 10,000 is a lot of people. Let's just pretend for a moment that the bush administration was as evil as Saddam and his cronies (Hah like that would ever happen eh?) Anyways lets just pretend though. Now a bomb drops, your wife, your 3 children are all dead. 10,000 is a lot so maybe a few friends, cousins, relatives died as well. Now with your whole family wiped out would you have much to live for? Would you still embrace your liberators - or would you want to pick up an ak-47 and get some revenge?

No one has answered this question, i don't care if your pro-war, anti-war, indifferent. Just put yourself in that situation and tell me you would still be greatful that this powerful nation has come to save you, by killing your family, or would you pissed off enough to kill a man?

If this was your son, would you be thinking "They did this for my freedom, god bless their soul"

Dec 25, 2003
Cluster bombs of freedom! That's what we drop.

I mean how liberating it must feel to no longer worry about your head being connected to your neck...it's the ultimate freedom.

Mar 18, 2003
If I were one of those Iraqi's I would pick up any weapon and kill as many American soldiers as I could. I would shoot them square in the forhead so I could spare the rest of my bullets to kill more marines. Once I ran out of bullets I would castigate every American in site with the iron rod that used to hold my house up. I would die killing my liberators, however ironic that may sound.

Some of you are a dissapointment. There is not a single justification for these dead children yet you can't even admit that you would fight against those who did this to your family? Fuck this war and everything it represents.

Why don't you conservatives answer the fucking question. You seem to be the only people who condone children with half of their head missing.

Dec 18, 2002
@Tadou & Dayton Family -- Why do you think anything you have to say matters on this message board? Your complete ignorance and astounding self-centered egotistical outlook on the world completely discredits any thought left in your decrepit conservative minds. But since this is a message board you two can spit out any retarded idea that leaps from your brain to this screen without ACTUALLY being called on it in what regular people call "real life". I am interested to see Tadou 20 years from now with all of his "education" trying to run for what ever office he feels he can run properly. 20 years worth of college will never give you the sense to make an intelligent and un-biased self-concerned decision.

I know the real difference between people like daytonfamily and tadou and the rest of lies in that big ego that holds them on to any psychological ground that ties them to reality.

Apr 25, 2002
The sad thing is that there is enough Tadou's and DaytonFamily's in the world that Dumbya has a chance to win the election.

I don't understand how conservatives can't just take a long look at whats going on in the white house without all the biased views they may have. Watch Farenheit 9/11 WITHOUT thinking to yourself that "Michael Moore is a big fat idiot" (because that seems to be the only comeback they have for the movie.) Watching something OTHER than Fox News. Get an ACTUAL middle ground news report. Hardball IMO is a good example.

The United States is in fucking trouble, it's not a joke, it's not a liberal scheme to get a democrat in the white house, it's the fucking sad truth. People are dying in Iraq for no reason other than some fuckin rich douche bags economic and personal gain.