If anybody has some hard to find cds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
I've been looking for all of the old Tech shit recently and haven't had much luck. I found the 57 RDV stuff easily enough, I just picked up Neverready, From Here N There and the OG Anghellic tracks, but if anybody knows where I can find Isms or Tales From The N9ne could you let me know or post them?

Sep 24, 2002
wow i slapped myself at this threads ignorance
From Here N There
and
Tales from the N9ne

ARE NOOOOT REAL FUCKING CDS DUMBASSES THEIR ARE FAN MADE BOOTLEGS AND SHITTY QUALITY AS WELL.

Jul 28, 2008
I've been looking for all of the old Tech shit recently and haven't had much luck. I found the 57 RDV stuff easily enough, I just picked up Neverready, From Here N There and the OG Anghellic tracks, but if anybody knows where I can find Isms or Tales From The N9ne could you let me know or post them?
Neverready?

Apr 13, 2007
Yeah, it's all a bunch of shit I've heard before. Also, if anybody has the skatterman or snug brim solo cds those would be greatly appreciated, along with anything by bg bulletwound, all i could find was g14 classified

Jun 23, 2003
I have snug brim, piece of the puzzle. You cant have it. I also have worth a million by skat and snug, and you cant have it.

I also have some unreleased empire shit. you cant have that either.

This is not a file sharing site. You need to shut your trap and steal your music elsewhere.

Basicly, If you don't have it already. You arent gonna get it here.

If you dont know, i'm not going to tell you.

fend for yourself, I mean steal for yourself. Chump.