"if any of u internet fuckers came up to me in real life... "

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
Honestly I couldn't even tell this were a boy or a girl.
The parents must be real proud though!

I was dying at it saying "you fat ass motherfucker, 500 , 600 pound mothafucker...." and then silenced for a few seconds and see it was thinking "what did I just say.." with the camera zoomed out so you could see it's body. lmao

Aug 24, 2003
"CAUSE IF YOU DARED, TO FUCKING COME UP TO ME IN PERSON, IN REAL LIFE, AND FUCKING SAY SHIT TO MY FACE, THIS IS WHAT YOURE GONNA GET IM GONNA HOP OUT OF THE FUCKING VAN, WITH THIS IN MY HAND, AND IM GONNA FUCKIN HIT YOU, IN THE HEAD, AS HARD AS I FUCKIN CAN, AND FUCKIN CRACK YOUR SKULL OPEN, AND HAVE YOUR BRAINS LAYING ON THE FUCKING GROUND MOTHER FUCKERS"

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
who the fuck is that thing call'n fat lol...bitch ridin' a ford windstar mini van with seat all the way back with stomach still rubbin' against the streering wheel...

Aug 5, 2009
that was creepy, not being funny or nuthin, but she looks like a reptillian shapeshifting creature from the third/forth dimesional draco, fat lard, jabba hut, shapeless, repulsive blob, beast, bitch specie, thats crazy, she reminds me of certain creatures i hear 24-7, ha ha and thats not even funny, but i'm sure there the same tribe, ha ha, thats not even jokes, damn, that thing looks like she has alien pervy mindreading cocksucker, begface perv dickhead powers like em too, there definetly the same perv tribe