Ideas for EVERREADY...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
I just thought I'd give a shot at starting a thread, so here we go...

The purpose of this thread is to hear any of Tech N9ne's fans' ideas concerning his next album, "Everready: The Religion". These could include ideas for the cd artwork, music video ideas, collabs, promos, you know, whatever.

I figured that there are a lot of us out there with our own idea of what to expect from the album. Who knows, maybe Tech might read a few of them when he pops up on the forum next.

Peace,
Tony

Jun 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
I'll start this bitch off.

I always wondered what a Tech N9ne music video would look like if it had a decent budget backing it. With special effects and make up artists and what-not, you know Tech could come up with some crazy ideas. I'd like to see him in a video in his bishop's robe on and with his spiked red hair. Some wicked looking contacts would be kinda cool too. I'm sure that his next video will be hella pimp if Everready is gonna be as big as I hear.

-Tony

Jun 9, 2004
word, a video would be badass for the new cd..... he could probably do it if he wasnt touring all the time... that would be cool if he started doing more music videos.. i heard that (you cant fuck with us) song when he was here and it sounded pretty damn good i hope the rest of the cd is good also

Jun 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
Hell yeah, No Can Do is a tight song. I'm kinda wondering when they're gonna start doing some Everready promos (besides at the concerts). If they're still looking at an August release date, then you'd think that the promos will start up soon. The first single should be popping up sometime soon...

...and yeah, tech really needs to do some wicked make-up in his next video. I'm thinking something from his old witch doctor NNUTTHOWSE days. A nice music video effect would be fluorescent make-up under some black lights with Tech tearing it up. Ya feel me?

-Tony

Aug 21, 2002
What!!!

Ahhh....

*No make-up...
*Nothing wicked... Not even that term wicked should be used!
*No flouresent lighting or effects...
*No black lights...
*Matrix effects... Nada!

I think that Tech should come out clean on the first run... Because this would be his "first" run... The last couple vids dont count... Once Techs accepted and gets in the door, then he can pull off some special effects maybe on the 3rd video... If he comes at this sideways again, it'll be looked at awkwards and people wont take to it. Either you have to make a low budget video to a "tight" song like "Still tippin" or follow suit and do the club scene and let them know that your serious. Once he does that and hes on the most wanted list, he can do whatever he wants! Thats the way of the indy if you catch my drift...

People dont want you doing too much of nothing in videos these days. From the SUV, to the club, from the club to the hotel and The End... This will have to be a long thought out process especially knowing that he wants to put a twist on shit. And the right song too... Fuck radio or industry friendly like "Slacker"... When they were doing "Imma Tell" I was screaming video before it was even done. When I first heard "Slacker" I felt Eminem feel, and I actually thought he was about to pop up on it but it wasnt as astonishing as "Imma Tell"... It hit me the instant it was played and it was different then the final version the world hears right now... But it was instant single! I know yall are tired of that song now, but when you first heard it, like "Its Alive" I know it made yall jaws drop... Straight up!

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
sowlstar said:
I always thought he should have done a crazy ass video for T9X it would have been sicc as hell.
why would he make a video that would never get played on the air anywhere? waste of money.

Jun 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
MasZive said:
I think that Tech should come out clean on the first run... Because this would be his "first" run...
You make a good point MasZive. That way he can expand his fanbase a whole lot easier and then do whatever he wants to do down the road. BTW, what is that "Still Tippin'" song that you mentioned?

-Tony

Apr 27, 2004
I think he should do a video to the Caribou Lou song of it, that shit would be tight. I don't think Mtv would take it to well, considering most of the songs about drinking but it could cause some controversie. and it would be a club banger

Mar 31, 2005
insomnia said:
I think he should do a video to the Caribou Lou song of it, that shit would be tight. I don't think Mtv would take it to well, considering most of the songs about drinking but it could cause some controversie. and it would be a club banger

That would be dope, except for the whole mtv thang. I don't have much respect for MTV...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
He needs to get D-Sane (Street Level Records) and/or Syko (Sykologikal Muzick) to do some beats on his album, cause both of them got slaps for YEARS. And I've noticed that not all of Tech's beats are that sick, most are...but he could do better. I think another Tech N9ne and Young Droop song would be sick too, cause Droop had him on one of his older albums.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
This is just personal opinion, but D-Sane has always had the hardest mob beats...Period. His new shit is sick too..If you wanna check it out go to www.streetlevelrecords.com ...I personally like his beats better than Bosko's but that's just me. Now putting him AND Syko on a beat, shit...you can't go wrong...