ICP and Tech Together (Finally!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
ovarbmu said:
chances are you've never heard john cena rap. go listen to his raps then come back with that bullshit. and dont try to be cool and respond saying you've heard him before, because you'd just be lying to yourself homie.
Actually, I d/led the whole CD months ago.. It's garbage.

Oct 2, 2005
I listen to both Tech N9ne and ICP and Im excited about the song... but because some fans dont like ICP, you should respect their opinions and they'll respect yours (hopefully :lick: )...

Apr 21, 2003
john cena??? That is the most corny shit i've herd in a long time.. props for givin me a good laugh.. if this dude was on john cena's dick anymore he'd be a condom...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
azmattaz02 said:
john cena??? That is the most corny shit i've herd in a long time.. props for givin me a good laugh.. if this dude was on john cena's dick anymore he'd be a condom...
lmao... :dead:

Jan 2, 2004
50_Tech_Jeezy said:
^^^^ thats a good one coming from a fag. really nice. cena isnt that bad if you actually listen to his music first before talking shit.
How old are you? When I read your posts, I have this voice in my head of a 13 year old.. It seems like every other post you make is retarded.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Wow...this is why i hate ICP fans...

ANYWAYS...hatin on ICP?Why?CUs we dont like them???Our opinion=hatin???Fuckin Siccness.net...yall kids need some get right...

im an icp fan and i dont say that. then again im 1/2 black.

NIGGER!!! lol jk